Chapter THREE

"Babe, wake up.."

"Five more minutes.."

"Cindy.."

"Tommy, later, please.."

"But I'm hungry.."

I sighed and put my head out of the quilt.

"D-Dylan?! How did you get in here?!" I whisper-shout at him.

"Through the door, of course.." he says while rubbing his eyes.

I took my phone from the bedside table and saw the time.

"Fvck's sake, Dyl! It's 5 in the morning!"

"Please?" he says.

"No. Go downstairs and eat something from the fridge." I told him and went back under the quilt.

I heard Dylan stood up and went off, mumbling unintelligent words on his way out.

I was starting to drift back to my dream when I heard an ear-splitting scream.

I nearly fell off my bed trying to get up.

I tripped and fell a lot of times before I got to Thomas's room.

"WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT?!" I asked.

But my question was immediately answered by the sight infront of me.

Oh my God.

Thomas was half naked and Minho as well.

Two hot guys on the same bed. I could've drooled then and there but the worst part is, there are a lot of bruises and dried blood on their faces and body.

I stood there wide-eyed with my mouth hanging open.

I'm guessing that it was Thomas who screamed because he was covering himself with the quilt and he was struggling to stay as far away as he can from Minho.

"THOMAS?!" I shouted at him.

"I bloody swear I didn't do it!" he shouted back.

I slowly walked towards Minho and nudged his shoulder. My heart skipped a beat.

"Minho?" I whispered.

I got scared because he won't budge. He won't even open his eyes.

"Cindy, I-I swear I didn't hurt him! You know me all your life and y-you know that I won't e-even hurt a cat!" Thomas explained while stuttering.

I tried nudging Minho again.

"Hmm?" he moaned like it was a sin that we we're trying to wake him up.

"M-Minho? Lee? Wake up.. Please... You're scaring me." I nudged him again.

Minho's eyelids fluttered open until I can see his warm black eyes.

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God.

"Minho? Can you see me?" I waved my hands in front of his face.

I screamed and flailed when he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him then wrapped his hands around my body.

"MINHO!" Gawd, he was choking me.

Thomas came to us and ripped me off Minho's huge arms then put me behind his back. I saw Minho closed his eyes again and went back to sleep.

"What's going on here?"

I snapped my head towards Dylan who was carrying a huge bowl of food on his arms.

"Did you do this?!" I asked intensely while still gasping for air.