Everyone seemed confused at the start and then heard her playing, and their mouths dropped.

(JUST LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AND THEN START READING AGIAN.)

She looked around after she finished.

Luz: was that good?

They were all quit for a bit and just stared at her, it made her really nervous. Until they all said "yes" at the same time, probably in shock.

Amity: well that was amazing and we'll definitely get back to you on that one.

Luz: REALLY!

Boscha: yeah dude, that was sick!

Luz: thanks!

Luz was kinda blushing from the compliments but was confused on what to do now cause they were all still staring.

Luz: uh, hello? What am I supposed to do now?

Emira: oh yeah, well since you already did your song, you have to play one of our songs.

Luz: but I don't know how to play your songs.

Amity: that's the point, we play the song for you and give you the music sheet then you play it as best as you can, just so we can see where your growing skills are.

Luz: uh ok sounds easy enough.

Edric: yeah yeah just play the damn guitar.

Emira: don't mind him he's grumpy cause your better then him.

Edric: no!

Emira: yeah huh

Edric: NUH uh

Luz: they seem the same as when I last saw them.

Amity: they very much are.

Boscha: yep.

Amity: alright we'll let me find a song you should play and then give you everything you need.

Luz: ok ami.

Amity blushed a little at the nickname but continued anyway, the twins still fighting in the background. Amity finally decided on a song and got the music sheets set up for Luz.

Amity: alright! Guys come on, Luz it's time for you to play again.

They all got quite after that, very excited to hear her play again, even Edric.

Luz: nice, alright what am I playing?

Amity: your playing um "I wanna be yours" one o-of our biggest hits.

Everyone gave amity a smirk, knowing that, of course, that song was made for Luz, but she obviously didn't know that, with her oblivious ass.

Luz: uh ok nice, but amity are you ok? You seem a little red.

Amity: oh y-yeah just FINe.

The rest of the band started laughing at amity's gay panic voice crack.

Amity: shut up guys, anyways Luz it's time for you to play.

Edric: oh come on mittens don't be mad, we know you love Lu-

Amity swung her hand on Ed's mouth shutting him up.

Amity: SHUT UP!

They started laughing again even Luz just cause amity when she's mad is so...cute.

Luz: alright let me see and hear the song already.

Amity: right right, come on Luz.

Luz: that's what she said.

Luz coughed out as a joke until she realized what she said and blushed profusely.

Luz: I MEAN-

To late, amity was looked like she was about to pass out and the rest of the band was rolling on the floor laughing and wiping tears from their eyes.

Emira: ha ha alright lets just do this thing before something else happens.

Everyone got up off the floor and got ready to hear Luz play, amity also helping Luz set up in a very awkward manner. Finally they got set up, Luz listened to the song and read the sheet.

Luz: ok I think I got it.

Amity: alright, I am going to start the song and just play along.

Luz: ok

( HEY GUYS IM FINALLY POSTING AGAIN, AND WATCH OUT CAUSE THE NEXT FEW CHPTERS WILL BE A LITTLE... ANGSTY)

Words 1103