~

After about ten minutes, the door was opened, Louis looked up from his phone, and saw that it was Harry, and his head was down. "S-Sorry, I'm late, g-got caught up in s-something," his breathing was heavy and shaky, Louis got up and lifted his chin.

"What happened?" he asked when he saw the younger's bloody nose and busted lip, "N-Nothing," Louis placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're lying," Harry shook his head, "Who did this to you? Who hurt you?" the boy sniffled, "Max," Louis sat him down in one of the chairs before going to his backpack and grabbing an antiseptic wipe.

"I'll take care of him later, but for now, can I clean you up?" Harry shrugged, Louis cupped his face gently with one hand before wiping his nose and lip. Harry winced a bit at the sting, "Sorry," Louis wiped a tear with the pad of his thumb off of the boy's cheek. Harry couldn't help the blush that crept up on his cheeks as the blue-eyed boy kept cleaning up his face, "Thank you," Harry murmured, "Of course,"

After Louis was done he threw the trash away, "Can you tell me what happened?" Harry nodded softly, "I was walking here and then he just grabbed me by my hoodie and started punching me and then he called me the f slur," Louis grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry that happened, I'll talk to the coach and see if I can get him kicked off the team,"

"No, you don't have to do that, he's one of the best players," Louis smiled at him, "But I want to, he hurt you, and I'm not letting him get away with it," the green-eyed boy blushed with a small dimpled smile. "Thank you, but why me?" Louis raised a brow, "Why are you doing this, I'm just some gay nerd who agreed to help you in math so you can play at the next game, you don't need to do this for me. Is this just a big joke, you never talked to me until two days ago and now we talk like we've known each other for years,"

Louis moved closer to Harry, "I never talked to you because I was scared to," Harry looked at him with confusion, "What?" he murmured. "I was scared to talk to you because I like you, and when coach told me that I needed to get a C or better in order to play and that he wanted me to get a tutor, it gave me the perfect opportunity to talk to you and to get to know you. I promise this isn't just a big joke, I swear," 

"How do I know you're not just lying to me?" Louis grabbed his other hand and pulled him closer before he cradled his cheeks and smashed their lips together. Harry's breathing hitched, and he couldn't comprehend what was happening, Louis still didn't pull away after a few moments and that's when Harry started to kiss him back.

"Now do you believe me?" he asked a little out of breath as he pulled away, Harry only nodded softly, "Can I kiss you again?" he simply nodded his head again, unable to form his thoughts into words. Louis reconnected their lips, and this time, Harry kissed back instantly, the older smiled against the green-eyed boy's lips before pulling away.

Harry looked down at his feet with a blush, Louis lifted his chin, "Do you wanna go out with me sometime?" the younger boy bit his lip softly, "I would love to," Louis smiled at the shy, flustered boy. "Do you still want to study?" Louis nodded, "Yeah, the test is tomorrow," Harry grabbed his hand, "I think you'll pass, you are good at math, Louis, you just got to make it interesting for you," 

~

After about an hour, they finished studying, "Let me know how you do on the test," Louis smiled at him "Of course,"

They walked out of the school together, Louis grabbed his hand before they left the building and pulled him back before kissing his lips. Harry giggled softly as he kissed back with a blush, "Bye, Lou," he said as he pulled away, "Bye curly, same time tomorrow?" Harry nodded, "Definitely," 

~~

Louis ran into the study room with a paper in his hands, "Harry! I passed!" Harry stood up with a smile and hugged him, "See I knew you could do it," Louis handed him his test, "I got a B+," Harry's smile widened, "See you are good at math," Harry told him. Louis kissed him, "It's all thanks to you," Harry giggled softly before handing Louis  his test back, "I guess that means you're playing at tomorrow's game,"