Chapter 10: She knows!

Ameyaa pov:

"You are looking so excited for the fresher's day?" I said that while munching my snacks.

" Yes, who is not? But, I'm interested in the fashion walk" she said while grabbing my snacks.

"Hmm. You'll get selected, who will not select you, you are so pretty, had a better body shape, you had all the modeling features girl" I said

"But, I should have the better catwalk, the audition is going to start after the lunch break at 2 pm in the auditorium, you have to accompany me," She said grabbing my arms.

"Girl, they will allow only participants, don't worry, I'll be waiting for you at distance and you will be selected for the fashion walk for the fresher's day for damn sure ".

"I too wish for that! " She gave fake smile and walked towards the auditorium building.

I gave her a big smile and thumbs up, and wished she get selected as well, I stood up outside the auditorium, and as I knew the department rep is not allowing the non-participants inside.

So, I waited outside and did not get caught by the glance of my department's teachers for bunking the class.

I was biting my lips, and walking here and there.

Suddenly, I heard a girl smile, as I heard it somewhere. I heard this annoying smile somewhere.

I turned around to see, it is Shanaya. Oh my god, why is this girl now here?

Now it's not time to fight with this b**ch, I took my dupatta and wrapped it around my entire face.

She noticed me and took a whole glance at knowing me somewhere and after that, she ignored me and walked towards the auditorium. I think she is participating in the fashion walk for freshers' day. I wish shuchi to get selected for this walk.

Then, some girl rushed towards me breathing heavily, and I asked her "Are you okay?"

" Yes, I'm fine it's not a problem, Supriya Mam is calling you, go to 2030 room immediately," She said while breathing heavily

"Why she called me all of sudden? I'm not even a class rep, I thought she doesn't even know that I'm existing in her class" I said doubtfully.

" How do I know, you better go there in time!" She said in a very serious tone.

" Okay, I think she found out that I bunked the class and I'm here, how come you are roaming freely?" I said

" I'm participating in beatbox for our freshers day, so my and mates are practicing in the theater area, mam told me to call you. So, I came here and I have still more practice time I don't want to waste it, you better go and meet her" she rushed back.

" Gosh, I think she found out that I'm bunking, I didn't ask her permission also. As soon as shuchi asked, I should also fake my participation in the culturals"

" Anyway, let's face it, I rushed towards room 2030 and after seeing the room number, I gulped myself in fear"

"Because, she has some high tone, and could shout as hell, that even the whole college could hear. I'm going to die" I murmured to myself

I reached the slightly closed doors, and I opened them to check them the room was dark, I couldn't see anything but the light through the window and all the benches were shuffled leaving a huge space, which looks like an unused classroom.

"It's looking unusual, how could some teacher calls her student in this type of room or did I enter wrong? Or someone was trying to pull a prank on me?  Better to get out and get that little brat.

Suddenly someone from outside closed the door, I was scared as hell. It felt so haunted, it just skipped my heartbeat and I reached the door and shouted as hell to open the door. Looks like none were hearing.

"Ameyaa, are you scared?" A deep male voice raised behind me, I was scared as hell and saw a guy heading towards me in a red slightly unbuttoned shirt and black pants, after little light was placed on him. It's Jatin."

" I swore all the bad words ever i know in the fear, he just said me to be quiet"

" Shh! Shh! You are too loud! What could happen if someone hears us?" He grabbed both of my hands and got closer and I was pushed against the classroom board.

" What is your f******g problem, acting like a good guy in front of shuchi and like a jerk to me? Ever since I came to this college, you tried to hurt me more and more. I didn't do anything wrong to you. Being a good friend to shuchi hurts you as hell or what?" I started to yell at him.

" Shut up! Give me some time to talk! " He yelled

"Ameyaa! Are you a virgin?" He smirked

" You dumb**** I'm gonna just crush you like a paper. Just leave me I don't want to see your face ever in my lifetime"  I shouted

" Okay, calm down! I'm damn sure you are a virgin because nobody would like to f*** a nerd like you. But, I'll offer you great help. You will be having me as your first for everything" He smiled

" Like, my first murder!" I said to him giving him a stoned face.

He chuckled and replied,

" No, you still didn't understand!"

" I understood it's your dare right, your friends forced you to do this, and you pulled this nasty prank on me to hold me in this situation. Am I right?" I explained.

He was stunned for a moment and asked " How do you know?"

"It's called basic common sense. I sensed you guys were playing dare with a pen that was placed on your table and you guys stared at us like hell when we entered the class, I know you guys will pull out big dares which could create problems, even me and shuchi will be involved."

"But, it was all a guessing until it became true now" As I finished saying this, he stood there in a stunned look for the whole minute.

" Well, umm, you are just Sherlock holmes, I loved it. I truly loved how you guessed! For that, you deserve a peck of a kiss from me" He came a little close to me to kiss my cheeks and I pushed him back harder.

" Why are you resisting? Many girls would love to have it! It's a gift from me" He smirked.

"Jatin, you are crossing the limits, you are just assaulting me sexually and physically right now!" I said when my eyes became little red and slightly rolled down.

He bend a little lower and focused on my face and said " You truly don't like it, are you acting like you are hard to get?! How could you resist a kiss from a hot, handsome, and rich guy like me? Don't I look like the man of your dreams? "

" You look like a man, who just lost your mind! Don't use your rich power or handsomeness to assault a girl. It's not a manly thing. In my eyes, you are just a devil in disguise"

" I want my first kiss and everything from my loved one!" I said

He exhaled and said " So, you don't like me, and just want to be friends with shuchi. Right?"

"Very true," I said

"Fine! As long as your good friend to shuchi, you are nothing to me. But, if I found you hurt her or betray her for money. Your gonna regret it for your whole life!" He warned me.

I gulped and he started to walk towards the door. I called him and he turned back " Jatin, it's not the matter that I'm a good friend to her or not, it's the matter that you should protect her in your best ways, not in your toxic ways and remember one thing the world does not revolve around you all time, I know how to protect me! If you dare to trouble me again, I don't know what I will do next time"

He smiled and came a little patting my head and pinching my cheeks " I love your guts, it's pretty cute and alluring for me to know more about you."

He caressed my hair and whispered in a deep voice " I'll be watching you" in my ears which got me goosebumps from head to toe of mine.

I stared at him in anger and he stepped away.