Chapter 3: An Insane day

The bell rang 1 or 2 hrs later, I can't take it anymore, I held Shuchi's hand and we rushed to the canteen with the money that my mom gave me this morning

Canteen area

Gosh, there were not so many people

Gosh, there were not so many people..only a few were there, others were wandering around the garden area and walking around the ground, there were noisy groups and entirely a lot of irritant couples. Who cares about them, I just started to walk towards the canteen to order my snack.

My jaw dropped, when I looked at the amount of each item, Gosh the starting price is Rs.30 which is just for a cup of coffee.  What they are selling? Are they trying to suck all of our money for their infrastructure?

Then, the next I watched all the food items on the display counter, I can't control myself. I want all the dishes, shuchi pulled my hair from behind when I'm staring at the display counter weirdly.

Ameyaa: "Ouch!!! It hurts girl!!

Shuchi: Order any f****ing thing, we want to wander around the garden too. Make it fast the break is about only 45 minutes."

Ameyaa: I know, but look at the price, it's killing me, how can they put this much price for an ant size quantity of food?

Shuchi: "Alright, if you keep veining like an old lady, I can't take it anymore, here have this 500 and go buy something you would want and I desire a veg roll and a 🍔 cheeseburger."

After She gave her 500Rs just like that, my heart got a little stroke.

Ameyaa: "Dude! Are you alright? spending 500rs just for a canteen snack is not okay?! I could have a whole family meal with this money."

She smirked and hummed to Ariana grande song and said to me

Shuchi: " I see it! I like it! I want it!....now b***h go and get it fast, better they do another demonetization in our country"

She was yelling at me, I know I was testing her patience, but who will say no to " free food", when your friend is a walking ATM..hehe!

I got to the counter and ordered one peri peri sandwich and a coke and her favorite cheeseburger and a veg roll.

Suddenly, a handsome guy standing behind me in the line grabbed the plate for me and said " "Can I help you specs girl?" grabbing my half plate of food items. I just snatched back my plate back from him and said,

Ameyaa: "Can I help you? is such a charming essence of helping, but what the hell is that "specs girl" word? Dude, if you have some beautiful face that doesn't mean you have the right to troll everyone you like!"

The guy smirked and held my hands from behind and whispered into my ears " Then, what the hell about bear spitting 🐻 face and duck legs, isn't bad to body shame others"

Which gives me chills, I snapped out little out to the past morning scenarios that happened, so you are the masked man.

Ameyaa: "Are you that girl's husband? Sorry, boyfriend. It was not my intention to hurt her with my words. She interrupted and poked fun at me first and I did it back."

I was walking back explaining to him and not noticing anything, other than the guy's face, he was still glaring at me from up to down studying all my moves and smirking around like I was saying him a joke.

Shuchi came from her table and took the plate I was holding, not giving a glimpse of the situation I got struck, and she said: " Girl, make your talk fast otherwise I'll eat up your sandwich too."

Not making eye contact with me and all her eyes were on that food, making me feel like " Is she for real? "

The guy got too close to me, which make others feel like we are a couple who wanted to kiss in the middle of the canteen Center. I just snapped out of my thoughts and said to him,

Ameyaa: " Go back man, you are too close now, I want to breathe some air, you smell like that b***ch I met in the morning"

"Want to have some fight, then, my name is Ameyaa, department xxx, second building, the fourth floor, left side third room, I warn you using the stairs itself, you both could die out of breathing"

I turned around and started to walk away from him, but abruptly he grabbed my hand.

Caressing my hair and patted my cheeks and said "Don't worry, that shanaya b***h won't disturb you, I'll take care of her. You are just fun to watch, we will meet again, and by the way, my name is Raayan call me darling, babe or ray or raayan, it's your wish!"

But, I interrupted and said,

Ameyaa: "Stupid flirty nasty pervert!! That feel like a whole definition of you! Now, I don't want any of your concerns. I could handle shanaya myself"

"Just focus on others, and leave me! Especially, Don't disturb me during my hunger time"

I left him in utter shock and saw shuchi was waiting for me with snacks in the canteen, where it all became cold, I felt bad but, I don't want to waste it.

I started to eat it while wandering outside, and giggling with my friend while noticing others.

Raayaan pov:

Raayan: Hahaha!! That girl is something different, I want to meet her again!!

*Hello 👋,

*Thanks for all the 80 lovely views, the next chapter will be updated the day after tomorrow*

*Keep supporting my work, catch my update and vote for me and comment with your opinion, that could help a lot to improve me"

See you later🥰😍