Chapter 2: A New friend

The guy stood up from his bench and started to reach towards me, I was a little frightened...whether his Gonna beat me up or slap me. But, I'm ready for everything to beat his a** up.

But, suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, where I could feel his breath and smell his perfume..god that's worth a damn aroma.

He whispered to my ears "Better you go, sit somewhere and don't f**k up with me! Or I'll crash you with my motorbike" he got back and grinned towards me and stepped back to his bench and sat down caressing his neck and smiling at me like a jerk.

" No, ameyaa control yourself..he doesn't know that you are bad b***ch, just wait for the right time and show him." I was quieting myself and doesn't want to ruin the first day of my college.

So, I decided to sit on any of the benches...finally, I was steered to sit in the last row, God dammit! But, fine it gives me some best backbenchers vibes even in school I was a backbencher.

" I was beaming at myself, thinking about golden school days, it was best than this s**t college, for the best food and dad's placement dreams, have surrendered myself to this s**t "

Suddenly, a beautiful girl, with long brown hair, wearing a pink shirt tucked in perfectly with her black jeans. She was so beautiful and has a perfect body. I was gazing at her like weirdly.

Omg! She is arriving at me and gave me a pure smile and asked " Can I sit here?"

Ameyaa: "Why not, sure you can sit with me!!" I gave her my beaming smile like I was hoping to talk to a person".

She smiled at me back and sat down with me and offered a handshake and began to introduce herself " Hi, I'm Shuchi, nice to meet you, and thanks for letting me sit here"

Shuchi:

Ameyaa: " It's not a big deal, even imEagerly stayed for somebody to talk with me, Thank God!!! At least you are sweet to talk with me "

Eagerly stayed for somebody to talk with me, Thank God!!! At least you are sweet to talk with me "

Shuchi: " Why ?? What happened?? You are looking so sweet and gorgeous, and talking so well! "

I turned to the guy who bullied me, and told her, "Look at the red t-shirt guy sitting over  there, he bullied me this morning for sitting on his bench and now everybody was on his side and stressed about him and not talking to me a. bit!"(Ameeya)

Shuchi: "Hmm, so that guy is a problem for you now. Okay, I'll tell him not to torture you!" She was poking fun at me with her smile and turned on to walk towards his place, while she walked towards him all the boy's stares were at her.

" Well, who couldn't fall for her beauty? But, is she mad or something? How could she go and talk to that Ghostrider?
I should better stop her, and turned towards them. But, I was stunned because they are chuckling at each other"(Ameyaa)

And the guy looked up at me smiled and turned to her and whispered something to shuchi, but shuchi opposed it and came back to me.

Shuchi:" Are you in vast thoughts for now?? Well don't get mad at me, well, he is just a good friend of mine and his father and my father are a state of friendship for more than a year. Well, I know that guy from my childhood, we have accompanied a lot of parties"

" Oh okay!! I said in an unhappy tone, understanding a good girl like her having friendship with that guy, disgusts me, well it's their friendship, I can't judge them. And looked down with worries."

Shuchi seized my hands and stated that "He's name is Jatin , Well he is a sort of good guy and not a complete bully, even though I'm not a bad type, he just likes to tease everybody and gets a little temper. Don't worry, even though I know him, I'll support you! Whatever he did to you this morning is bad"

" I gave him a proper warning ⚠️  not to torture You again, because you're giving me bestie vibes," She said in such a pleasing tone and gave me a pleasant smile.

Even, I gave her a warm 😊  smile and told her " Me too, You are giving me complete bestie vibes, I wish to get along a lot more"

That's it we became friends within a few seconds and started to talk about all random things, favorite stuff, and Meme things, and can't stop laughing.

Unexpectedly, The bell rang we all settled with attention to the class and our professor introduced herself and welcomed all the first-year students, we were joyed and laughing, and my complete morning got vanished for a second now.

But, I feel like starting at me for a while, I suddenly turned to Jatin, if he is watching me, Yes that guy is staring at me like a nuisance, It gave me  chills, so turned back to shuchi, asked her " Can we head to Canteen area, during break time, cause I joined this college for that objective only"

She laughed and patted my shoulder. Said " Okay foodie, let's head towards the canteen during the break"

"Well I got a good friend, sudden friendly vibes are good to feel, it's like finding an exact soul like you😇".

*Hope you guys loved this chapter, This was a kinda slow burn, you feel the romance later*

*Please leave a comment about my story, and support me*

*Follow me, You'll get updated every day*

*Special thanks to all the authors, who supported me🥰"

*I have catches a total of 19 hearts ❤️  for now, Thanks for the 1,9 views, and hope to get higher soon!*

Love you all! Peace!

*Sorry for my bad English and grammar*