27

a/n: this took sm longer than it was meant to, i'm sorry!!

~

"where do you take someone on a date???"

"what?? you haven't taken anyone on a date before?"

"no i have but.. it's wooyoung! he's different, you know! he's special."

"why didn't you think before asking him out??"

"i don't know!"

"you know him the best, san. i'm sure you'll figure it out."

"very helpful."

"okay.. have you watched riverdale?"

"oh hell no, i'm not taking any ideas from there."

"it's not- i'm just saying.. a drive-in movie."

"hm?"

"a drive in movie."

"they still do those?"

(a/n: i don't actually even know if they're a thing anymore anywhere, but let's just pretend they are cuz that shit is cute and vibey af)

~

so choi san did take jung wooyoung to a drive-in movie, which was actually a wonderful place to take someone on a date if you enjoyed those vibes and being outdoors. it was way better than a cinema, also more romantic.

but of course their date didn't just begin with that. first san picked wooyoung up and they went to get something to eat.

even though it was san that asked wooyoung on a date, the younger had bought san flowers. he remembered san mentioning he liked them in some of their many late night phone calls.

and san was beyond flattered that wooyoung remembered it. stupid for it to be labelled as something men should buy for women.

so san drove their way to a restaurant, which selled some fancy burgers and everything. it wasn't like they were going to sit by a candle, order the most expensive and neat dish and drink red wine very formally. no, that was not them. if they were going to eat, they were going to eat.

both of them loved well-made burgers, so that's what they got. just them enjoying food and vibing to the music in the corner of a restaurant.

after eating, it was time for the movie itself.

they sat in san's car with the roof down, curled up in blankets on the backseat, just cuddling and enjoying the movie and drinking hot coffee. it was indeed a bit chilly but that's what made it so adorable for them, because they had to stay close to each other the whole movie.

and actually, they didn't focus on it that much. it was more of a drive-in chat-session than a movie for them.

but the whole moment was beyond beautiful. the sky in beautiful pink, purple, blue and grey colors, the chilly wind.. the vibes were just indescribable.

it was getting dark when the movie ended. but what didn't end was their date.

they were soon again in the same park where they had went when wooyoung broke up with jaesung. kind-of ironic though, but the place was pretty and that's exactly where san had felt everything it was possible to feel... with wooyoung.

"come on." san opened his car door, suggesting wooyoung to do the same.

"where are we going?" the younger furrowed his eyebrows, but was still smiling as he exited the car as well.