prologue

it was the middle of the night and wooyoung was sitting on a bed leaning against the wall. it wasn't his bed, or his wall, or even his t-shirt he was wearing. he sighed and checked his phone, 3AM. he got a text from his best friend, yeosang:
"where are you? you haven't responded to me all night :("

wooyoung was about to text him back, until he smelled the kind of strawberry-like scent he hated.

"seriously, you need to stop vaping. and i thought you were asleep?" he said to the person laying next to him.

"sorry, and i was just thinking.." the boy mumbled putting away the flavoured air and sat up as well.

"about what?" wooyoung asked and started typing the reply to yeosang.

"will you be my boyfriend wooyoung?"

wooyoung blinked and immediately stopped typing. "huh?"

"i want to be with you and only you. i'm tired of us having a thing in secret, i want us to be official. do you?" the boy took wooyoung's hand in his and looked him in the eyes.

wooyoung's thoughts went wild. he wasn't prepared for that question in that moment. did he even want a relationship? "i- i think so."

"you think?"

"i mean yes. i'd love to be your boyfriend."

hi love! welcome to my first ever woosan story! i'm actually very excited to publish this, because the writing itself has been so fun! every chapter after this will be at least over 1000 words long and i'll try to update as quickly as possible :)

i gotta inform you that english isn't my first language, but i could say i'm a fluent speaker. BUT if there are some mistakes, i apologize <3

quick question though, are you okay with me writing in lowercase? because i personally like writing like that, but is it troubling your reading experiences?

also, as you know, this is a fanfiction so the character's personalities and all are a bit different from the reality.

anyways, thank you for choosing to read my story! let's get into it!