21

it was a friday evening when san was in his bedroom. he had opened himself a drink for the honor of the weekend starting and he was changing his clothes in peace, just getting his pants on, not wearing a shirt yet.

that's when the his bedroom door flew open, without any warning. revealing this slightly shorter brunette standing there, wide eyed. san looked at him with a questioning look but he just kept staring not saying a word for a minute, before he took a deep breath.

"holy fuck. you're like photoshopped!"

san broke down laughing at that, "what-"

"like- what the ffuck??" the brunette eyed san up and down, dramatically flying his arms around and towards san, who was still laughing.

san's wide shoulders, fit abs, tiny waist, muscular arms and chest.. wooyoung was melting at the sight. gorgeous face, awesome personality and a hot body??

wooyoung rested his hands on his knees for support, literally folding. "this is so not funny, you're hot!"

"i know that." san smirked, loving the way he got the younger all flustered. he put his shirt on annoyingly slow just to tease wooyoung.

"okay, now you look like you're from a wattpad story with that look." the younger whined eyeing san's outfit up and down.

san chuckled slightly, "am i really that attractive to you?"

"yes- no. you're just enjoying this, aren't you? i am really not this down bad for good looking men i swear." wooyoung defended.

"how can you not be if you read wattpad? those characters are always being so hot and intimidating.."

"-and rough." wooyoung mumbled to himself.

"hm?"

"nothing..." he was avoiding san's gaze and smiling innocently.

san then walked closer to wooyoung with a smirk on his face, grabbing him by the waist suddenly. "you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"like what?"

the next second san guided wooyoung towards the bed and in a heartbeat the younger was pinned down on it by san. he held both of wooyoung's hands above his head with one hand only.

"like being handled rough." san smiled at the boy beneath him, who really did like it..

"y-you're having way too fun with that information now." the younger tried his best to keep himself in control but san's powerful gaze on top of him wasn't exactly helping.

"maybe i am."

wooyoung was feeling bold, not knowing what took over him. he put his legs around san's hips and flipped them over. san's face turned into a slightly surprised one for a second but then he smirked again.

"maybe you shouldn't." wooyoung smiled smugly.

san freed his hands from wooyoung's hold with force, pulling the brunette closer from the back his neck.

"oh but you love it, princess." the male said before flipping them over again, wooyoung now being under him and san between his legs again.

the younger's breath hitched as san's fingers slided on his neck. he subconsciously squeezed his thighs together, only causing san's body to be fully pressed against his. neither of them were thinking straight in that moment. wooyoung's eyes wandered through the other male's face, scanning all his beautiful features as his thumb carressed wooyoung's cheek softly.

"you're beautiful." the brunette got instant butterflies at that. san and his low voice.. it was like a drug, it made wooyoung dizzy and his body felt hot. way more than it should've had.