5

wooyoung

i threw myself on the couch of my apartment once i got home from school, feeling the tiredness of the long day. i searched for my phone from the pockets of my cargo pants when i heard it ring. i rolled my eyes and sighed seeing it was no other than my boyfriend calling me. i was frustrated. i told him i wasn't in the mood to talk in that state but he didn't listen.

declining his call, i texted him; not. now. i was way too tired and pissed to be solving out any arguments. however, a smile appeared on my face when i saw the new contact i had gotted that day. san. i would've never thought seeing his name on my phone screen would get a smile on my face, but i was proud of myself for it even though it was san who insisted we exchange numbers.

hanging out with san and his friends was something i would gladly get used to in the future.

laying on the couch was getting a bit boring after an hour had passed. there was also a growing hunger in me so i forced myself to get up and walk towards the kitchen, only to see i had literally nothing to eat there.

"why. why now?? you're telling me i have to go buy food because i ate everything already?? you think that's funny? are you calling me fat? i'm a hot desirable young man who is getting pretty damn miserable so don't laugh at me!" yes. i fought with my fridge because it probably just swallowed all my food. meanie.

i slided my jacket and shoes on, grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and left the place, not forgetting to give the finger to my fridge before leaving.

~

"i brought chicken, stop studying." i pushed my way inside the familiar warm apartment that belonged to my best friend.

i put the delicious smelling paper bag on the table and sat down, yeosang quickly sitting in front of me as well without saying a word.

"well? are we gonna eat?" he asked impatiently and i wore a proud smile on my face knowing the chicken always worked.

as we started to eat in a comfortable silence, my thoughts got the best of me. i started thinking about jaesung, but soon they drifted off to san, then back to jaesung and lastly to the best lunch break i've ever had in school and the people i spent it with. did they think the same way? were we going to be friends? did they like me?

however my thinking process was interrupted by a loud.. moan?

"jesus christ yeo, do you really have to make it sound like you orgasmed?" i chuckled looking at the blonde who was happily munching on the crunchy food.

"yes, because who wouldn't orgasm at this taste, this is just straight out of heaven!" yeosang kept praising the chicken.

"you're so real for that."

yeosang smiled at me lovingly and then spoke again, this time in a bit more serious tone. "also i just wanted to distract you from whatever you were thinking. tell me, is it jaesung?"

i sighed, leaning back on the chair. "mainly yeah, uh.. we had a fight last night."

"i figured, what was it about?" yeosang sat up straight crossing his on the table like he was my therapist or something. (we love that)

"well.. he was showing me some photos of him and his friends and there was this one photo he had took where he didn't appear himself and i said they looked handsome." i explained.