14

san sat on his couch by himself drinking some calming tea seonghwa recommended to him. "this is why i drink coffee." he said once he finished the cup, disgusted at the taste.

he felt himself getting bored at some drama he was watching, but he wasn't tired even though it was late already. he didn't have anything to do either, so he planned to try get some sleep after all. however his plans were ruined, because after turning off the tv, there was a knock on his door.

"who the fuck-" san mumbed before walking to the door.

he ran his hand through his silky hair and opened the door revealing three familiar faces pushing their ways in.

the familiar brunette jumped to hug san, who instantly wrapped his arms around him as well although he was confused of the sudden appearence.

"go get dressed." the tallest one said offering san a bottle of liquor. "we going to the club!"

"right now? where are the rest of us?" san hesitated a bit while accepting the bottle anyways and took a big sip out of it while still having his other arm around wooyoung. he eyed all of them from head to toes and he'd be an idiot if he didn't admit how hot they all looked.

"yeo and jongho apparently had some plans and yunho was feeling sick, hwa didn't respond soo.. it's just us four baby!"

"so, we're going. no buts. i'll help you choose an outfit!" hongjoong said excitedly, clearly a bit tipsy, already pulling san towards his closet.

at this point san didn't even think about arguing back and he grew excited of the thought of clubbing with mingi, hongjoong and wooyoung. he did want to have fun and get rid of all thoughts that night.

"okay, well i'm not complaining i needed to clear my head anyways." san chuckled and mingi's face lightened up. "that's the spirit!"

"come on, you're definitely not leaving this house in grey pajama pants and a hoodie which has bibble on it." hongjoong said eyeing san's outfit once they were in his room.

san letting his inner drama-queen out he gasped loudly, pretending to be insulted. "oh my god the disrespecT??"

"hey san you have some nice stuff here, can i make drinks for us??" mingi shouted from the kitchen after going through every cabinet. "not too strong though, i don't want the lightweights dying once we get to the club."

"go ahead, use anything you need." san answered from his room and smiled now seeing hongjoongs fake-insulted face.

"appreciate the concern but fuck you, we aren't that weak!" san heard wooyoung shouting back at mingi.

"you heard him!" joong agreed and san giggled standing behind him waiting for him go through all of his clothes.

his smiled faded a bit thinking about wooyoung and he sat on his bed full of plushies. how were things with him and jaesung?

hongjoong threw a pair of pants over his head and smiled at him "you have a nice style, i gotta say."

"oh wow i never thought the kim style-icon hongjoong would say those words to me, thanks." san said taking the pants off his face.

one thing about hongjoong is that you can't really hide your emotions from him, he sees right through you. so immediately he noticed something was on san's head. and i'm not talking about the pants.

"you look like you're deep in your thoughts, is something wrong?"

san was surprised. was it that obvious he was concerned of something? there was no point in trying to convince hongjoong with all the "i'm fine" and "nothing's wrong".