4

san walked out the classroom looking around the hallways, searching for his friends with his eyes without any luck seeing any of them. then the-lowkey-annoying-still-fun-to-tease-sassy-ass-best-company-he-could-get -boyfie of his best friend walked past him and he went to catch him.

"howdy." san said and poked the other male's shoulder to get his attention, succeeding.

"you do realize that i'm not fucking glued to jaesung, right?" wooyoung asked as the black haired one disturbed his peace.

san was a bit taken aback by the rude tone wooyoung spoke at him while walking towards the cafeteria beside him. "woah, calm down i didn't even do anything. what's wrong?"

wooyoung gulped, slightly embarassed the way he raised his voice for no reason. "i- uh sorry about that."

"it's okay. you on your period or something?"

"definitely not the time for jokes, choi." wooyoung raised his gaze to san, who immediately nodded shutting his mouth. if a look could kill, san would be in a coffin already. "anywayss, were you looking for jaesung?"

"meh, not exactly." san answered, guessing he probably wouldn't get stoned if he opened his mouth.

"oh you're just enjoying my awesome company?" san could hear the smirk from his words without even looking at him.

"maybe, you'll never know." san shot back wiggling his strong eyebrows. wooyoung gave a lowkey disgusted face at him while san found it extremely entertaining to mess with him a bit. again.

"you really are a player, huh? still flirting since the first conversation we had?"

"whatever you want to believe, love." san winked at him but wooyoung just raised his eyebrows, the wink not having any effect on him. little did san know what really was going through his mind because of the name he called him.

"oi mingi!" san shouted once they arrived at the cafeteria, spotting mingi sitting with two of wooyoung's friends.

"hey san! hi woo!" mingi smiled joyfully to the duo. "fancy seeing you two walking together."

mingi was actually the reason san and wooyoung somehow knew each other already, since he was one of our best friends for the both of them. but as we all know, san and wooyoung never got to know each other more before jaesung and wooyoung's relationship and mingi never even hung out with both of his friend groups at the same time before.

"where's jaesung?" mingi asked looking at san and then wooyoung, who already sat down next to his bestie.

"i dunno, haven't seen him all day." wooyoung answered stealing some of the tiny one's pepsi, whose name san was trying to recall.

"really? well that's unusual." san sat down in front of mingi and lightly kicked his leg under the table to make him quiet once he noticed wooyoung clearly faking a smile. it was visible that the boy didn't wanna talk about jaesung. maybe they had a fight or something?

"where are the others?" now it was his turn to ask.

mingi checked his watch before answering, "i guess they're coming in a minute."

san didn't know why but he suddenly got the urge to stay with his classmate. he had no idea what wooyoung's friends thought about him and if they'd mind him spending the lunch break with them, but he decided to take a chance.

"okay, should we stay here then?" he asked mingi.

wooyoung and the tower both turned their gazes towards san, confused. "you want to?"

"well i mean, i wouldn't mind. and we're already here so.. only if it's fine with you three of course." san smiled sweetly looking at wooyoung and the two other males.