018

┌────❀*̥˚───────❀*̥˚───────┐

That night as our group of 5 gathered outside the hospital, Iida had made an appearance.

"Eh? Iida, What are you doing here?"

"I'm only here to make sure you all don't do anything dumb and get in trouble or hurt." He huffed.

I smiled. "Aw how sweet~ I'm glad you're here Iida. Let's go!" I looped my arm with his and dragged him with me as I walked off.

The rest of our group was tailing behind us closely.

~

We decided to get disguises from some random shop we passed by so that we could blend in with the crowd better.

But in my opinion, we look like shit and we are sticking out of the crowd more than when we were in our normal clothes.

I walked out of the shop to see Izu dressed as a wannabe gangster.

"Pfft- Lil cutie don't you just look good in anything?" I teased him.

Then Iida walked out and I burst out laughing again.

"Not you too Iida!" I wiped a fake tear from my eye.

Then I noticed Candy cane watching from a distance.

I nearly died from laughing my lungs out.

"YOU LOOK LIKE AN EMO BOY!"

~

Soon we made it to the 2nd hideout location of the league of villains.

The first location we went to was only a nomu factory and no sight of Kitkat so we left it before the Pro heroes arrived and realized we were even on this rescue mission.

We gathered in a circle and hatched a plan.

"Todoroki, you will make a small ice boat for Kirishima, Momo and Iida to ride on. Yn, you can use your quirk to lift the boat up to that window and bring it down again once Bakugo has been saved." Izu recited the plan.

I was slightly intimidated by the weight I'd have to carry but I should be able to handle it due to all the training from the training camp.

"I can't be the one to save Bakugo because he doesn't like me and probably won't cooperate with me." Izu blunty explained.

I cracked up.

The group turned to give the person, who snickered in a serious situation, a look.

"My bad." I waved it off.

~

Our plan was a success and my eyes started to tear up at the sight of the rescued boy approaching our group.

A smile started to grow on my face and I started running towards the spiky blonde.

I noticed the small smile creeping onto his lips.

His arms were subtly held slightly open to accept my incoming hug.

But before I gave him a hug, I punched his chest harshly then gave him a nice squeeze of a bear hug.

"Ouch the fuck-" His words soon faded away as he melted into my embrace.

"Don't ever do that again." I muttered into his chest.

His chuckle rumbled in his chest. "I missed you too..." I could barely hear him whisper.

I shoved him away from me. "Who are you and what did you do to my Kitkat?" I joked.

He rolled his eyes. "Fuck you." He muttered.

I smiled. "When-"

"Alright, you 2 it's time to get a scolding from the pro heroes again." Kiri ended our conversation and started dragging us off to the pro heroes who were now aware of our presence and actions.

'Your Kitkat huh?' Kitkat thought to himself fondly.

Meanwhile, a certain raven head, redhead and green head felt jealousy wrench their hearts after having watched the wholesome scene of you with another.

~

We were made to evacuate the crime scene premises immediately and to wait for further instruction or information on any punishment that we would be facing.

Consequently, here we are watching on a big screen billboard in the crowded city of a live broadcast of All Might fighting All For One, a powerful villain.

Despite the immense struggle, All Might stood victorious in the end in his deflated form. He then pointed tiredly yet dramatically towards the camera and stated, "Now, It's your turn."

It was pretty moving, not gonna lie. I nearly shed a tear.

But the same couldn't be said for Lil cutie beside me who had tears practically raining from his eyes.

Sympathy filled my heart as I wrapped my arm around his waist and gave him a side hug. He leaned his head on mine as I did the same on his shoulder.

He returned my side hug and I rubbed his back comfortingly.

"It's okay... You're gonna be okay..." I whispered.

He smiled slightly and nodded.

'Yes, with you by my side.' He agreed in his heart.

~

A few days has passed since All Might's live broadcasted fight and his retirement.

Private Chat
PapaGum🧸

PapaGum🧸
Get your ass down here

KarenYeager💦
but whyyyy

PapaGum🧸
Just get down here
Your teachers are here

KarenYeager💦
what
why
for what
oh shit-

PapaGum🧸
Yn... What did you do this time?
Is it so serious that they had to visit me and not just call me?

KarenYeager💦
PAPA IM SORRY ILL EXPLAIN
DONT GET MAD YET
IM COMING DOWN

~

I came downstairs to see Aizawa sensei and deflated All Might sitting at the dining table with Papa sitting opposite them.

Shit please don't be about my punishment.

It can't be that bad right?

I mean I did something good. Heroic even. I saved someone.

I'll be fine... right?

"Yn, sit down." Papa's voice sounded more serious than usual.

I'm fucked.

My face paled as I sat myself beside papa and the opposite deflated All Might.

I was so ready to start yelling out my apologies but was taken aback when both deflated All Might and Aizawa sensei bowed their heads to Papa.

└────────❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚────┘