014

┌─────❀*̥˚───────❀*̥˚──────┐

"Yn! Let's race! If I win, you go on a date with me. If you win, I'll be your servant for the rest of the week." Pikapika challenged me.

"You mean 'when I win'? Sure pervert. I'll forgive you if you win." I smirked.

Iida facilitated the race. He stood at the other end of the pool and was about to perform the count down.

"Iida, your hotness is distracting me~" I teased him.

With a slight blush he continued with the countdown.

"T-the first one to touch the other end of the pool wins! 3 2 1 go!" And with that Pikapika sped off.

I let him get a head start because before we even entered the pool, I already knew I would win. No one beats me when it comes to the water.

Water is my element.

Then I turboed through the water. My quirk allowed me to surge through the water within 2 seconds.

"Yn wins!" Iida announced with pikapika still halfway there.

I popped my head out of the water, swinging my wet hair behind my back simultaneously.

"100 meters? Easy." I bragged.

I pushed myself out of the pool before Iida could offer me a hand.

Water dripped down my hair, back and front as I did so. My eyes were closed, savoring the feeling of the cool water against my body.

A few pairs of eyes watched me and their owners blushed at the view.

~

I was drying myself off by sunbathing when a tall shadow loomed over me.

I peeled open one eyelid.

"Hey hottie." I greeted Iida.

"You want a sprite?" He offered me the extra sprite he had.

I gladly accepted it from him. "Aw, thanks babe! I was getting thirsty just looking at you~". I opened the can with one hand.

"N-no problem." He stuttered out shyly.

How odd.

"I've never heard your voice being this soft." I pointed out.

"Well, it's because I know you don't like it when I'm loud. So I talk like this when I'm with you." His words warmed my heart.

"Ack- I think a love arrow was just shot through my heart!" I said dramatically.

"Thanks Iida... I really appreciate it." I offered him a sweet grateful smile.

He returned my smile with a slight blush.

I shut my eyes again.

He stayed there admiring my beauty for a while. His heart skipped a beat as the thought of me calling him babe again flashed through his mind.

He then realized he has developed a crush when he should be focusing just on his studies.

~

Then the day arrived when our class had to leave for our training camp.

This time, Iida didn't bother making a bus seating plan.

But I'm late-

Group Chat
‼️Class 1A‼️

Vroom💨
Yn Mr Aizawa says that you
have 10 minutes to get here
or the bus will have to leave
without you.

KarenYeager💦
Thnx 4 thw warming
I'm alr rishing

AcidQueen👑
We can see that-

Pikachu⚡️
Hurry yn! I'm missing you already!

AcidQueen👑
He's such a simp

PrinceCharming
^

🔥Candycane🧊
^

👀StickyTape🧻
^

Broccoli🥦
^

Vroom💨
^

Kitkat💥
Finally something we all
can agree on

AcidQueen👑
don't act like yall aren't
simps for yn either
yall literally kept the chat
names she gave yall

Kitkat💥
tch then the rest of you
should back off

AcidQueen👑
Oop-
Is this a declaration of
love I see? 👀

MsDIY🌹
Please stop using your
phones without permission
And Yn is here now

Everyone is now offline
AcidQueen👑 is now online

AcidQueen👑
Simps

~

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I announced breathlessly as I boarded the bus.

"Just take a seat quickly." Aizawa sensei brushed me off.

Love how chill he is.

I walked past him looking for a seat. I was going to pass by Kitkat since he wasn't sitting on the window seat which could mean he didn't want anyone to sit beside him.

But before I could pass him by, I felt 2 strong hands on my hips, stopping me from moving. It was Kitkat.

He turned me around and easily guided me into the window seat beside him with my back facing him.

The woman was too stunned to speak-

The woman is me.

I was still recovering from my shock. Kitkat simply shut his eyes and leaned his head back onto his head rest as if he didn't just do something hot.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I finally managed to ask.

"You want the window seat right?"

"Yes but-"

He did something even more shocking.

He intertwined our hands. "Sleep." He then went quiet again.

I decided not to question him further. I mean, who would say 'no' to sleep?

I rested my head against the window and promptly fell asleep.

After a few moments of me having fallen asleep, Kitkat gently transferred my head from against the window and onto his shoulder.

My body unconsciously cuddled with his arm, using it as a bolster. This had caused the explosive boy to smile fondly and lean his head onto mine. Soon, he too fell asleep.

~

"Wake up. We're here." Kitkat's groggy voice woke me up before the incident from our previous class bus ride could happen again.

Hot sleepy voice.

"Hm? Hm~" Just to irritate him, I gestured some baby grabby hands that they would usually do to get carried.

I should've known from his previous odd behavior that he wouldn't mind helping me out of my seat by carrying me out of it, literally.

Slowly, everyone else started waking up as well. I chose to ignore Kitkat's odd behavior for now.

Eh, character development I guess.

└─────❀*̥˚───────❀*̥˚──────┘