016

┌────❀*̥˚───────❀*̥˚───────┐

I was sitting alone on a bench by the campsite pond. We were halfway through the training week and I've been needing some alone time.

Private Chat
FellowInsomniac💜

FellowInsomniac💜
How's the training camp been going?

KarenYeager💦
tiring 🥲
I wish you were here
ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)

FellowInsomniac💜
Mr Aizawa said I'll be transferring to your class next year

KarenYeager💦
Fr?!
Kajbakkajshsjka
Yayayyayay

~

I admired the moon's reflection as it rippled on the pond's surface.

I wasn't alone for long as candy cane appeared and sat himself on the other end of the bench. Not too far but not too close either.

For some reason, I didn't mind his presence. There was a comfortable silence between us.

And after a while, candy cane broke the silence.

"Why do you hate my father?" His question caught me off guard.

"Hahah what do you mean? I do no such thing-"

"It's fine. I don't like him either."

I blinked.

"Then you should've said so earlier! Got me all nervous and shit."

I sighed before explaining myself.

"He tried setting me up with you. Not that I don't find you hot. I absolutely do. You're drop dead gorgeous. It's just that it was his first time talking to me and he was just acting like a perv. It was disgusting." I was ranting at this point.

"I'm sorry. He's always been like that." Shoto's voice sounded so little that it hurt.

"You shouldn't be sorry. You never did anything wrong... Are you okay Shoto? You sound... hurt." I was concerned.

He didn't say anything. He only shook his head in refusal.

"It's ok. You don't have to tell me anything. But just know that I'd never judge you and you can always tell me anything." I comforted him.

He couldn't meet my eyes. I decided mot to make him uncomfortable and instead to look up at the moon.

"You know... I've never told anyone this but I'm actually adopted by my papa. Let's just say, my biological parents are the reason why I have both Mommy and daddy issues." I chuckled.

I placed my hand onto Shoto's.

"So I may understand your pain although only to a certain extent. Either way I won't judge you." I pat his hand.

Shoto then flipped his hand and gave my hand a squeeze.

"I'm just a result of my father's quirk fusion experiment. My parents never married out of love. He only wanted my mother's ice quirk and to combine it with his fire one. My father abused my mother.

She hated my dad so much that she hated my left side. She gave me this scar because of it. I hate my father just as much as she does and I've always refused to use my fire quirk.

My father is such a bad father that my eldest brother died because of him. Just because he didn't inherit mother's quirk and his flames were blue instead of orange.