My now strengthened endurance helps me use my blood bending for longer durations and for me to have less energy loss.

Shinso had inherited Aizawa sensei's signature weapon and improved in his combat skills. He's also training to be able to use his quirk on someone just by them uttering a sound in response to him.

~

The fun always has to come to an end. Our fun ended with Aizawa sensei relieving news about some of my classmates landing themselves in the hospital after getting involved with the Hero Killer, Stain.

Aizawa sensei had to rush to the hospital in Hosu City to check up on them and I insisted on following him.

That's how we ended up here in their hospital ward.

~

"Mr Aizawa! Yn! What are you doing here?" The 3 boys perked up upon our arrival.

"To check up on the 3 idiots who nearly got themselves killed." I answered exasperatedly.

"We're fine, just a few scratches here and there." Izu scratched the back of his neck.

"I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience I have brought everyone!" Iida suddenly spoke up. He had folded himself in hand whilst sitting on his hospital bed.

"It's alright as long as you're all fine." Aizawa sensei pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What did the police say?" I asked.

"They're letting Endeavour take all the credit so that the 3 of them wouldn't have to be punished." Aizawa sensei stated.

"They what?! They're letting that BASTARD take all the credit?! I'll fucking ki-" I stopped myself before I get charged for a crime myself.

Deep breaths...

"Inner peace~" I repeated to myself.

"What's with the hatred?" Izu asked innocently.

"Hm? Oh nothing." I answered him after giving a quick glance to Shoto.

I quickly changed the topic.

I sighed dramatically. "Iida, I expected better from you! Especially as class rep!"

My comment had made him look like a sad puppy. Instant regret.

"No no no- I didn't mean it like that! Oh come here~" I pulled him into a hug with me standing beside his hospital bed and his head in my chest.

'B-boobs!' Iida thought to himself.

"I sent our location to the whole class during the fight but only Todoroki came." Izu spoke up.

"Oh so that was what that was about! I just thought it was you just giving a location update for fun." The whole room deadpanned.

~

A few days have passed since the end of our internships and the ladies of our class have reserved the school's pool today so that we can have some fun and relax.

We were going to wear just our normal bathing suits and bikinis but Jiro found out that purple balls and pikapika were going to try and peek at us.

Therefore, we are now wearing the school provided one piece bathing suits.

As we were leaving the changing room and were about to start our fun, the previously mentioned perverts barged into the pool area.

They were way too excited about this. But then deflated because the girls turned out to be in the school's non-revealing bathing suits.

The rest of the class trailed in slowly after them.

The girls only glared at them questioningly.

"Oh, Momo? Are you joining us for our fitness training too?" Iida asked Momo.

"Fitness training? We reserved the pool today for our fun and relaxation. Why are you all here?" Momo asked Iida.

"We're here because Denki said Mr Aizawa wanted us to have fitness training at the pool today." Iida explained.

The girls only glared harder at this information.

Then I walked out of the changing room. The 2 disappointed perverts suddenly perked up again.

Despite me being in the same bathing suits as the other girls, my beautiful legs were exposed and the bathing suit was tight on my figure.

Although it covered boobs and some of my ass completely, with how tight fitting it was, it left very little to the imagination.

The perverts were practically drooling when I started putting my hair up into a high ponytail.

I finally noticed the presence of all the males of my class. Most of the boys were already staring at me.

I wolf whistled. "Yall look fine as fuck shirtless~" I complimented the boys.

"Excluding you purple balls." I added it quickly.

╚═══════════.✾. ══════════╝