OVA Chapter 42: Black & White Past History

Start from the beginning

He quickly pushes himself off, in. sonicboom charging towards her as both immediately clashes.

Suddenly out of the smokes came sharp projectiles which he easily caught between his fingers but seeing it in hand made him look in curiosity.

Shadowy figure?: Odd, these Dust crystals are shaped into stars....

He then looks up to see the woman in cloak threw more at him and he quickly threw the ones in hand back, hitting and deflecting them but in turn cause a chain reaction of explosion of fire and ice dust, which caused steam to rise!

Both then jumps out of the steam with each clashing once more.

Shadowy figure?:  Grr.. Y'know it was fun at first but you're starting to annoy me now...

Growling like a beast, he quickly pushes her off before he combined both swords, shifting it into a lance and both started going berserk in their strikes.

*CLASH!!*

*BOOM!!!!*

She then pushes his claws away and quickly aims her machine gun at his face and showered him with bullets only for him to dodge and kicks her away.

Shadowy figure?: I admit, you're quite strong, but can you block this!!?

He spins his lance around and took a throwing stance before he threw it hard as the lance went speeding towards her which she then brought up her gun, turning it into a sword blocking the attack but she got pushed back hard from it.

Her feet was getting dragged in the water until she firmly plants it sliding back, gritting her teeth as she roars and puts everything into as she successfully deflects it away only for the Shadowy figure to jump and grabs it back.

She jumps after him as now both were fighting on the Tori gates in the water as they kept jumping around, gate to gate.

Suddenly, the woman went stabbing her sword to the ground which then glowed and crystal spikes came erupting, shooting towards the figure, shocking him as he slashes them but was launched into the air due to the sheer force.

He gritted his teeth as then he saw the woman was aiming her gun at him with smile.

???: Got you.

She quickly fires the shot but it ended up missing him by inches away making him look confused but smirks.

Shadowy figure?: Heh you missed~

???:: Did I~?

Hearing this made him confused not until he heard..

*Boom!*

....an explosion and he looks up to see a large chunk of crystal spike was now falling towards him and what's more, all of them had these beeping lights which he quickly realizes and he can't dodge on time.