"Of course I remember that, Tara. I had to say those things to get them to trust us, all right? And it wasn't like they weren't helping us before they pushed us off the boat so there was no reason for us to hurt them," he argued, shaking his head.

Tara scoffed. "No reason for us to hurt them? Kyla broke my fucking nose and they've tried stealing the cross from us so many times."

"Well, we still have the cross and your nose is healed, so..." Rafe shrugged, just wanting to end the conversation since it was giving him a brain aneurysm.

Tara's mouth parted at his words, very offended by what he was saying. "Holy shit. She did say stuff you. She corrupted your fucking brain while only spending a day with you. What, did you sleep with her, too?" she pressed irritatedly, her nose flaring.

"Are you serious? No, I didn't fucking sleep with her. You're just making up stuff for no reason now," he said, waving his hand down.

Tara released a short sigh. "Fine. If she didn't do anything, then show me you can find us a way to get us off this damn island since there's no way we're gonna leave if we don't have some forms of ID."

Rafe looked down at her before he looked around, seeing that a blonde wife had handed her husband her wallet to hold for safekeeping with his. "Alright. Fine. If that's what you want me to do, I'll do it," he replied and she forced a grin, letting him do his thing.

He walked over to a guy wearing the hat. "Hey, man. Sorry. Sorry to bother you," Rafe greeted nicely as Tara watched from a few feet behind them.

"What's up?" the man replied.

"I have the perfect...I have the perfect gift for your wife. It's like a great price too," Rafe lied.

"Really?"

"So this, all through here, is where all the tourists shop, but, like, the real deal is right back here," Rafe told him, pointing to an alleyway. "It's a great local spot."

"I don't know..." the man trailed off.

"I'm just trying to help you out, man. Just real quick. You wanna?" Rafe urged.

"Okay," the guy shrugged before Rafe began to lead him over to the alleyway. Tara's fake smiled turned into a real one as she slowly started to follow them, a bit impressed.

"Yeah, yeah. It's got, like, some of the best, like, custom jewelry on the island. It's incredible," Rafe sold him more lies as he led the man to the alley. "Uh, just right back here."

"Through here?"

"Yeah."

Tara followed them into the alleyway to see Rafe punch the guy in the face, immediately knocking the guy out cold. He then quickly grabbed his hat and the wallets, placing the hat on his head.

He then looked over at Tara, who now had a smirk on her face. "That work for you?" Rafe questioned, raising his brows.

"Nice job," she grinned, satisfied, as she walked over from him, taking the wife's wallet. "I think this could work," she voiced as she looked at her ID, seeing that she could pass as the woman.

"Mhm," Rafe hummed before he pointed to the boat that had been leaving soon. "This way."

"All right. Come on, folks, all aboard to Guadeloupe," the man checking ID's announced as Rafe and Tara walked up to him.