ELEVEN

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚?

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

After Kyla talked to Sarah about what had happened, the conversation moved onto Rafe, and Kyla told her the news about their break. Fortunately, Sarah was supportive and actually liked the idea of Kyla distancing herself from Rafe since he seemed to be off lately.

Then, since both girls didn't feel like going to each other's respective homes to face their parents, or Rafe, John B offered them to sleep in his boat for the night. The two girls accepted and changed into bathing suits with clothes on top just in case they fell in or something, and fell asleep, not knowing what the boy was planning.

"Ky! Kyla, wake up!" Kyla heard Sarah shout as she shoved her slightly. Kyla opened her eyes and noticed Sarah's distressed face.

"What happened?" Kyla asked her groggily.

"John B locked us in here!" she told her and Kyla's eyes widened, immediately trying to get up.

"Wait, how did we even get in here?" Kyla asked, barely being able to see anything else apart from Sarah.

"I don't know! They must have moved us when we were asleep," Sarah told her before she started banging on the ceiling of where they were trapped. "John B! John B, let me out! John — John B!" she yelled before the top slid over, revealing a very confused Kiara. "What? Wait."

"What the hell?" Kiara muttered before she ran over to the side of the boat.

"What is going on?" Kyla asked as she climbed up after Sarah.

"Guys!" Sarah called out, following Kiara to the edge of the boat. Kyla also followed and noticed the boys swimming back to their own boat, where Pope was standing up. "Are you serious?!"

"Are you joking?" Kiara shouted.

"Where are you guys going?" Kyla called out, placing a hand on the top of her head in distress.

"Get your asses back here!" Sarah yelled.

"We can't! Not till you three figure it out!" John B called back.

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara yelled.

"And I'll help!" Kyla added.

"Oh, like you'll ever hurt anyone," Kiara said with an eye roll.

"I would if it came down to it!" Kyla argued.

"Y-You can't just leave!" Sarah yelled, ignoring the arguing sisters.