TWELVE

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Uh oh! You guys forget your keys or something?" John B called out to the three girls the next day in the morning, as the boys drove the boat to their broken on.

"You guys need a tow?" Pope asked jokingly.

"Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked," Kiara whispered to the both of them as they sat on the edge of the boat, their legs swinging below them.

"Absolutely not," Sarah replied.

"My lips are sealed," Kyla told her, shoving down a grin that was fighting its way to make it up on her face.

"You gotta admit, it was kinda funny," John B said as they neared the girls sitting on the ledge of the boat.

"John B," Kiara started to say.

"Uh...what's that?"

"Mastermind, huh?"

"I'm always plannin'."

"Some patriarchal bullshit," Kiara finished for him with an annoyed expression as she started to get up.

"Yeah, that sucked," Sarah agreed, dusting herself off as she got up.

"Probably one of the worst nights of my life," Kyla added as she also pushed herself up.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asked before he tossed Kiara a rope. "Here."

"Yeah, whatever," Kiara muttered.

"Never loved you in the first place," Kyla huffed with raised eyebrows.

"Ooh-hoo-hoo!" Pope laughed as he shoved JJ lightly, making the blonde shake his head in annoyance.

"Hey, you still hate me?" John B asked his girlfriend.

"A little. We're all gonna get you back when you least expect it," Sarah told him with crossed arms.

"Better watch your back, boys," Kiara said with a smirk as Kyla and Sarah hummed in agreement.

"I, for one, welcome that challenge," Pope replied.

"Me, too," JJ agreed.

"So, did you guys, you know..." Pope trailed off, holding his hands up.

"Reconcile all our differences?" Kiara finished for him and Sarah shook her head, humming negatively.

"Not even close," Kyla breathed out, also shaking her head.