TEN

◜                                                           ◝

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla drove to the Cameron household to go talk to Rafe like Tara had suggested. Even though she was now in a fight with the both of them, she still loved them both and wanted to make sure they were okay. And if that meant checking up on Rafe, then so be it.

And then, she would have to talk to Tara about her drug problem that Kyla had just picked up on. Was she really that oblivious? Or was Tara just good at hiding it well?

Kyla parked the car in front of the house before she saw Rafe laying on the ground, holding his wrist with a pained expression on his face. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran out of the car, going over to him to make sure he was okay since her instincts were taking over. "Rafe? Rafe, are you okay? What happened?" she asked, looking at his wrist to see the burn mark on it. "Oh, my God, what happened?"

"K-Kyla?" he asked, slowly regaining his composure as he blinked rapidly.

"Yeah, it's me," she confirmed softly to calm him down. "What happened?" she asked again as she started to help him up. She seemed to forget about her anger towards him at this moment, her helping nature taking over.

Rafe sucked in a breath, wincing a bit as he sat up. "I, uh, I accidentally b-burnt myself on my motorcycle," he told her, sniffling as he pushed his hair back with his uninjured hand.

She furrowed her brows since his motorcycle was nowhere to be seen. "Where is it?" she asked.

"Where's — where's what?" Rafe asked, sniffling again.

"Oh, my God, are you high right now? Off cocaine?" Kyla questioned, taking her hands away from him angrily.

"W-What? No, no. I-I stopped using when—"

"Don't lie to me, Rafe. Tara told me that you're still using," Kyla cut him off, staring him down.

"Wha — Tara?" Rafe questioned and Kyla nodded. "Did she say — did she say anything else?" he asked.

"Not about you," Kyla said since she wasn't lying about that. "Look, Rafe, I think we...need to take a break," she told him slowly.

His eyes widened, immediately standing up which made Kyla back away a few feet. "What?"

"It's just that lately...we haven't been working out," she started to say.

"Ky — Kyla, I love you!" Rafe exclaimed, letting out an ironic laugh.