"no memia ain't pregnant." i said.

"thank god." they both said at once and i smacked my lips.

"sooo who pregnant-" i cut my sister off.

"see y'all later." i said before quickly rushing out the house.

᯽᯽᯽

i walked into storm's apartment and could hear soft crying from his bedroom,"he still crying?" i asked cortez who nodded his head.

"like a fuckin newborn..." bronx mumbled.

"FUCK YOU!" storm yelled.

i shook my head as i continued my walk to his bedroom,"pa..." i said softly opening the door.

"don't call me that shit." he spat wiping his eyes.

"awe what's wrong baby?" i cooed.

he may not like me but he was a sucker for being babied...i could tell.

"m-my grade dropped in history." he said with a frown on his face.

"what made it drop?" i asked sitting beside him on his bed and placed his feet in my lap.

"i got a f on my fuckin essay on harriet tubman...white bastard gonna fail me like i don't know my ancestors or sumn..." he said with a frown on his face.

"you want me to go shoot his class up?" i asked making him laugh and i smiled some hearing it.

knowing he mostly cuss me out and shit...

"no..."

"so that's why you was crying? cause yo grade dropped?" i asked and he nodded his head.

"dramatic..." i mumbled then he kicked my leg and pulled his feet back.

"fuck was that-"

"i'm not fuckin dramatic daesyn." he snapped and i rolled my eyes.

"ba-"

"don't call me that shit, why the fuck you even here? go be under memia." he said mugging me.

"me and that girl don't go together." i said and he laughed.

"be so foreal daesyn...i bet y'all still fuckin..." he said tilting his head to the side and i slick nodded my head.

"get the fuck out-"

"listen i always make sure im clean before i come over here and i always use a condom wit her." i quickly explained.

"i don't give a fuck daesyn." he said and i shrugged.

"i'm just letting you know..." i said then stared at him for a few seconds.

he had on a hoodie that hugged his baby bump and shorts that hugged his thighs and i could see his dick...

i lowly groaned feeling myself starting to get hard and shook my head. it took everything for me to get hard when fuckin memia and all i had to do was look at him...

"lemme feel yo stomach." i said and he rolled his eyes before pulling his hoodie up.

i grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap and i felt him try to push me away,"just chill..." i said and he mugged me before fully straddling my lap and relaxed.

i felt on the bottom of his stomach and softly pressed on it to feel the hardness,"nigga just rub my stomach like a normal human." he said and i smacked my lips.

"let me and my daughter have our moment." i said and he rolled his eyes.

"i hope it's a boy just because you keep saying sumn about a girl." he said and i shrugged.

"i feel like it's a girl but either way imma love 'em." i said then stared up at him as he scrolled on his phone.

"mmm...i gotta appointment next week you gonna make it?" he asked and i nodded my head.

"always."

"and you won't be late from fuckin memia?" he asked and i smacked my lips.

"shut up storm." i said and he looked over at me and sat his phone down.

"you lucky i'm pregnant i almost knocked yo head off yo fuckin shoulders." he said and i laughed.

"mhm...my mama know about you." i said and his eyes bulged.

"what you mean? we ain't together the fuck-"

"chilllll she just know she gotta grandchild on the way. she don't know shit else, but i know sooner or later she gonna wanna meet the person carrying her sons child." i said and he groaned in response.

"i still gotta tell my own dad daesyn damn." he said getting up and pulled his hoodie down.

i watched as he walked over to his dresser and pulled a wedgie out making me laugh,"don't act like you ain't done it." he said grabbing a pair of shorts.

"how far along are you now?" i asked as he pulled some of his locs into a ponytail.

"16 weeks...still got a while to go..." he said and i nodded my head.

"when you gonna tell your dad?" i asked.

"i'm probably gonna send him my most recent ultrasound photo and wait for him to call and cuss me out." he said and i laughed.

"really?"

"hell yeah." he said turning around to face me and just stood there.

"what? see sumn you like-"

"fuck no, i'm waiting for you to get up so you can get me some food." he said mugging me.

"so that's all i am to you? free food?"

"yes now come on i want a bacon burger from wendy's and nuggets and strawberry lemonade." he said grabbing his phone from the nightstand.

"just big-"

"shut up bitch." he spat before leaving the room.

"yeah that baby needa come on all that damn attitude..."