part 4.what the hell

Sasuke woke up to see naruto sitting up. "You good naruto?" Sasuke asked. Naruto was staring out into space eyes wide. He slowly turned his head to sasuke.

"I started to remember last night. Your not gonna be happy." Naruto said. Sasuke's face dropped.

"What happened?" Sasuke asked. Naruto put his head down. Naruto pulled out his phone.

"I kinda found a picture that helped me put some parts of last night together." Naruto said as he pulled up a picture.

Sasuke's eyes widened

Sasuke's eyes widened. "How much do you remember?" sasuke said in shock.

"I remember you guys all over each other." Naruto said.

"Oh my god what.... I don't.... Ahh." Sasuke didn't even know how to respond.

"At least that's the only picture that has you guys." Naruto said lowly. Sasuke looked up.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked. Naruto pulled up some more pictures.

 Naruto pulled up some more pictures

Sasuke's eyes widened again. Naruto's face got red. "I don't think he remembers anything." Naruto said.

"Wait who took the picture?" Sasuke asked. Naruto pointed at kabuto. "Of course." Sasuke said. "On the bright side it looks like he made the move." Sasuke continued with a small smile in an attempt to make him feel better. Naruto finally cracked a small smile.

"Looks like you both got into some shit." They heard kabuto say from behind sasuke. Sasuke sighed as naruto glared at him. "Oh don't be like that. Let's go get some food." Kabuto said. Sasuke sighed as he knew what was coming next.

"Ramen?" Naruto asked lowly. Kabuto looked at the clock seeing it was only 5.

"Sure let's go to ichiraku." Kabuto said causing naruto to smile. It made sasuke happy to see a smile back on his face so he didn't mind. As they were at ichiraku sasuke was thinking.

"Kabuto were was your dad I didn't see him when we left. He doesn't have work does he?" Sasuke said.

"No he's probably sleeping. I know he didn't have work cuz if he did he wouldn't have drank like he did last night." Kabuto answered. When they got back they found orochimaru up making some coffee. "Don't you think that's a bad idea when you got work tomorrow?" Kabuto said as he saw him. Orochimaru just shrugged.

"It'll help my hangover." He said. Kabuto laughed. "This party was your idea so you can clean this house up." He told kabuto. Kabuto sighed and said 'fine'. As orochimaru went back to his room kabuto started to clean up.

"Let us help, we made the mess to." Naruto said. As all the boys were cleaning sasuke seemed out of it. "Sasuke what's wrong?" Naruto asked. Sasuke sighed and took a seat on the couch.

"Last night." He said.

"My dad?" Kabuto asked.

"Yea its just like I don't know how to feel about everything. The picture itself was a shock."

"Well it seemed like he liked you." Naruto chuckled.

"And you know what they say a drunk tongue tells no lies. I'm sure that goes for actions too to be honest." Kabuto said while leaning on the couch.

"Yea." Naruto said with his big grin. He wanted to make his friend feel better.

"What about you naruto?" Sasuke said. Naruto looked at him with a puzzled look. "With kakashi. I mean you got further than I did." Sasuke continued. Naruto's face dropped.

"It doesn't matter. To be honest he probably doesn't remember." Naruto said.

"Naruto you didn't tell him?" Kabuto said. Naruto sighed.

"Tell me what?" Sasuke said.

"That you were making out with my dad. That's how you guys probably ended up falling asleep together. Probably why he was cuddling you." Kabuto chuckled. Sasuke's face turned bright red. He was in shock he started to breathe heavy. Naruto noticed and rushed to his side.

"Sasuke you need to breathe. Slowly." Naruto said concerned with his hand on sasuke's back. Sasuke started to slow his breathing. His head was everywhere he didn't know what to feel. It was all moving so fast. He just started to be able to talk to him and he don't even know it's him. Sasuke's mind was racing until he felt hands on his cheeks. He looked up. He was looking into orochimaru's eyes.

"You with us?" Orochimaru asked. Sasuke nodded his head. he looked around seeing his friends all looking concerned.

"When did you get out here?" Sasuke asked orochimaru.

"I been here for a minute now. He's fine boys but you should get some rest sasuke." Orochimaru said as he stood up.

"What the hell just happened?" Sasuke asked he was confused.

"Well when you wouldn't respond to us I called my dad. I'm just glad he was home if he wasn't i wouldn't have known what to do." Kabuto said.

"Yea we were worried so we called the only person we knew could help." Naruto said.

(Orochimaru is a doctor that works at the hospital with tsunade)

Sasuke didn't know what happened he felt bad he made them worry. "I'm gonna go to bed. But I gotta go home tomorrow. My parents will be back tomorrow." Sasuke said.

"Naruto what about you?" Kabuto asked. Naruto put his head down. And mumbled.

"I don't wanna face him." Kabuto looked at the little blonde.

"You want me to come? As you said though he probably don't remember anything." Kabuto asked. Naruto nodded his head he was to scared to deal with it. "Ok I'll come with you." Kabuto said. Sasuke saw naruto needed someone. He hugged naruto and naruto buried his face into sasuke's chest. Naruto cried softly. He didn't understand why though. Maybe because he was so scared about how it will go.

"Let's head to bed." Sasuke said softly to naruto. He nodded his head as they all headed into the room.

Hey guys sorry for the wait I wanted to get this out sooner but I got sick and cuz of that my mind was not on the story no matter how many times I tried to write it. But here you guys go. Hope you enjoy. Remember I love hearing from you guys. Love you guys. Bye my lovelies ❤