part 2. the party

Warning: underage drinking

It was 6 am and orochimaru had just woken up. He had work at 7 so he got up every work day at 6. He looked at his phone seeing no new text. He was disappointed but then figured they just wasn't awake yet.

O: hey I know your probably not up yet but I just wanted to tell you good morning and have a good day. I'll be out of work at 7 so we can talk then.

He put his phone away and got ready for work before heading out. The boys started waking up around 11am-12 pm. "It feels good to sleep in." Sasuke said while stretching.

"Yea it does." Kabuto said. "So I saw you up texting last night. Sooooo was it my dad?" He said with a smirk and sasuke threw a pillow at his face. Kabuto laughed and said "I knew it haha."

"Ugh I hate you." Sasuke said lowly before plopping back down with a pillow over his face. Naruto was still sleeping so sasuke walked over to him and hit him with the pillow. "Hey naruto get up and help me with this idiot." He said to the sleeping blonde. Kabuto just laughed.

"But for real what you guys talk about I'm interested." Kabuto said. He was very invested in this at this point.

"Nothing really important." Sasuke said before telling him everything.

"Boring." Kabuto whined.

"I told you it wasn't important." Sasuke defended.

"Oh by the way we're throwing a party tonight you guys should totally stay for it. And dad has put me in charge of the guest list. So there will be people of different ages and everything." Kabuto said. "And you can text my dad about how good he looks and he'll never know its you." Kabuto said while smirking. Sasuke's face turned red before he hit him with a pillow again.

"Will you ever shut up?" Sasuke said. Kabuto chuckled at sasuke.

"You coming?"

"I guess." sasuke said as he heard his phone go off. And he saw the message from 6 am pop up and a new one.

O: By the way my son thought it was a great idea to throw a party tonight. You should come. I won't know ur there cuz there will be so many people of all ages there. But maybe we could spend some time together. Even know I wouldn't know. My son is in charge of the guest list and I don't know who he's inviting so yea. Will you come?

Sasuke smiled at his phone. Kabuto came behind him. "My dad?" He asked in his ear startling sasuke. Kabuto laughed. "Well go ahead tell him you'll be there." Kabuto said excited. Sasuke rolled his eyes and text him back.

S: Of course I'll be there. I can't wait. Hopefully we could hang out a bit.

Kabuto smiled. "Ok let's wake naruto and stop by your house and get you a great outfit. You need to look sexy for tonight. Even if dad don't know its you at least you can hopefully catch his attention." Kabuto said. So that's exactly what thy did. Before sasuke knew it it was time for the party. He got changed and took a deep breath. And went down stairs.

(How he looks)