Part 23

Back on you. You get up and face him. You clearly don't want to fight him but you know that you won't have the choice. You can hear everyone talking on the coms but you don't answer so you don't warn Bucky or anyone that could watch you right now.

- Y/N: They already know I'm here right ?

He doesn't answer but you know his look. He makes a step forward to make you flinch but you don't move.

- Y/N: James.. Listen to me please.. I know you.. And you're not the man I have in front of me right now.. *you step forward too

- B: And who am I then ? A monster ? The devil ? *steps forward again

- Y/N: You're not you, you're just what they want you to be *step forward

He looks at you. His look makes you flinch a little but you stand where you are, not moving.

- Y/N: You leave me no choice then солдат (soldier)

He awkwardly smiles at you then jumps towards you. You block his punch and succeed in giving him a good one which pushes him back away from you. You try to use your powers but you fail. It gives him time to come back to you. He grabs you by the neck, lifts you and throws you through the door. Your now in the hallway.

The noise was so loud that Steve and Clint heard it.

- S: I think Y/N is in trouble *through coms

- N: Tell us where you are !

Clint tells them the location of their meeting point. They all meet there fast cause no one tried to stop them again.

- W: Why wasn't there any guards to stop us ..? *worried voice tone

- T: I think it's the point of all that

- C: I agree with Tony. They want Y/N back and for that they need Bucky.

- N: Where did the scream come from exactly ? *looking at Steve

- S: From here *pointing the hallway you took earlier

-N: What are we waiting for then ?!

You're on the ground, struggling to get up. You here everybody talking so you answer with difficulties

- Y/N: You're.. waiting for.. my.. signal *breathing in and out louder

- W: Are you okay ..?

- Y/N: I felt better actual..

You don't have time to answer that Bucky grabs you again and tosses you across the hallway. They all heard it cause you earpiece is now fully on.

- Y/N: Oh C'mon ! The only thing you know is flying people away ? *you stands up hardly

I thought you were stronger than that though

-N: Please don't play his game ! This is what Pierce wants !

- Y/N: I don't care what Pierce fucking wants ! All I want is to get my friend back *teary eyes from anger and nostalgia

Bucky approaches you. You're about to fight back but you hear a familiar voice coming from behind you. Bucky stops where he is. You turn back and now face Pierce surrounded by 10 soldiers.

The team also heard Pierce's voice.

- C: I think Pierce is here. We have to do something !

- S: I think I can handle Bucky. Wanda you stay with me. You three, go straight ahead and at the end you turn right. You should get to Pierce from behind.

They split up. Tony, Nat and Clint follows the hallway until the end of it while Steve and Wanda goes for Bucky.

You heard the plan so you decide to focus your attention on Pierce, trying to distract him and his men so Nat can reach you.

Steve and Wanda slowly approach your location. Bucky is not far from them. You can sense Wanda not far from you so decide to communicate with her through telepathy.

*- Y/N: Wanda ? You hear me ? 

* How the team will get out of this situation ? By the way, telepathy is kinda cool right ?