Part 17

Tony called Fury as you asked just after you left so you're all waiting for him and Agent Hill to come. Steve is always in the training room with Natasha, Bruce and Tony are working on a serum for Bucky's memory, Rhoddey Sam and Clint are in the main room, talking together and Wanda is in her room while you're in yours.

You can't help yourself to think about last night, about that kiss and about Wanda's reaction. You're afraid that now she'll feel uncomfortable while you're around her, which is something you can't even imagine. So you decide to go talk to her and make things clear between you.

You knock at her door.

- Y/N: Wanda ?

- W: Yeah ?

- Y/N: Can I come in ?

- W: Of course *she smiles

You breath and open the door. You can see her, sat on her bed, looking at some pictures. You stay there, looking at her, not knowing what to do or say which she notices. She puts down the picture and looks at you.

- W: You know I won't kill you, right ?

- Y/N: Well you could have a reason..

- W: Hum.. What reason then ?

You look at her, not understanding her reaction.

- Y/N: Look Wanda, I'm sorry about last night, that kiss... and... Well actually I meant to kiss you, I wanted to but I didn't want you to be uncomfortable or something and..

She stops you.

- W: Hey, I don't blame you for that, I just got scared.. but I wanted it too so...

You look at her, smiling because you can't help it. She does the same.

- Y/N: Why you got scared..? I know it's a dumb question *uncomfortable

- W: It's just that... Every time that I have someone that I care about, that person dies... My parents... My brother... And I can't handle that again..

You look at her, not knowing what to say. You can see that she feels bad. You take her hand, trying to comfort her as much as you can.

- Y/N: Hey.. look at me..

She looks at you.

- Y/N: Who said that I'll die soon, huh ?

She can't help her smile.

- W: Don't make fun of that please.. I told you, I'm cursed.. And I won't make it if something happens to you too.. I'll feel bad for you and for Nat..

- Y/N: Hey, hey.. Okay you're cursed. But you know what ? I don't care ! In 10 years, it's the first time I feel free, I found my sister back, and it's the first time that I really care for someone the way I care for you, and I won't stop feeling that way, either you like it or not.

She stands up and goes at the window.

- W: What do you want then..?

- Y/N: I want you Wanda.. To be part of my life.. And we'll take all the time you need if you feel the same okay ? But I need to hear it from you..

She turns back to face you. You see that she tries to hide her smile. You approach her and take her hands.

- Y/N: So ?

- W: So we take our time.. ?

- Y/N: All the time you'll need Witchy *you smirk

- W: *she smirks First, don't call me that way, and second, promise me to be careful..

- Y/N: First, I'll call you the way I want, and second, I'll be as much careful as I can

You want to kiss her but you don't want to push her.

- Y/N: Can I have a hug ?

- W: *she smiles You don't need to ask for that dumbass

- Y/N: Ouch.. that hurts *you laugh

You're cuddling when Friday interrupts you.

- F: Nick Fury and Agent Hill are here miss Romanoff. I gather everyone in the conference room.

You look at her.

- Y/N: Should I go first or ?

- W: Go *she laughs and pushes you out of her room

You laugh while you're going to the conference room.

* I feel the tension.. not you ?