Rain,Yess,Moon!?

[Listen to the song "Zara Zara" by Omkar on repeat to get the feel because that's how I wrote it]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They were in their car riding towards the home , outside it was raining!

Then only Sidharth stopped the car at a dark quite road .....

SG : yaha kyu roki  hai carr ?

Sidharth looked Shehnaaz dead into her eyes and whispered "I said you to be a Good girl fitoor!"

SG : what!?

Shehnaaz asked in confusion...

Shehnaaz was asking in confusion that what happened and stuff....

Then only Sidharth put his hand around Shehnaaz's neck and pulled her into a searing kiss....

As soon as as shehnaaz felt the kiss , she started reciprocating because no matter what , his effect on her was something she couldn't describe , his dominant side was something she fantasized the most !

Their lips mingled with each other , intoxicating both of them...

Sidharth grabbed Shehnaaz's waist from his other hand and made her sit on his lap...
He tilted his seat completely back , letting him lay and shehnaaz was completely over him

Shehnaaz could feel his hands travelling all over her body ....
They were kissing each other with full passion ...

Then after sometime they broke the kiss and Sidharth attacked her collarbone , sliding her sleeves a bit down..
All shehnaaz could say was "Professorrrrr...ummmmm"

Sidharth didn't leave a single place on her collarbone which didn't shine with his saliva...

Shehnaaz finally decided to take lead ...
She slowly unbuttoned his chest buttons dropping few wet kisses on his shiny rock hard chest....

Sidharth shifted on the backseat of the car with Shehnaaz....

Sidharth was trailing done wet kisses on her full body , sliding his hand across her waist , rubbing and massaging it !

He then lifted her kurti up revealing her bare waist to him...
He looked at her face with his eyes and saw her eyes closed ...
He inserted his tongue inside her belly button and gave it a hard lick , as soon as he did this he heard a "Siddharrthhhh"..  he knew he hit the right spot , he felt he rhnads tightening the grip on his hair and the folding of her toes gave him a satisfaction....

Then after being done with her waist , he went to her face , and looking deep into her eyes he kissed her with depth , shehnaaz slided her fingers onto his chest feeling his abs....

Then only she heard a slight whisper "You ready fitoor?"

Shehnaaz knew what he was talking about , and she knew that she was ready , they were together for years and now this was the right time finally!

She whispered "Yess"

That yess did wonders on Sidharth , he couldn't describe the happiness he got from.that single yes...

Sidharth opened her kurti and now she was bare in front of his eyes only in her black lacy bra , which made her look even more intensifying ...
He then opened the knot of her lower and slided it down , he saw that Shehnaaz eyes were closed , he gave her a forehead kiss and said "You are the most beautiful women, yesterday,today and tomorrow! "

He then pressed the button because of which now the glasses of the car were tainted pitch black and no one could see what was happening inside the car...

The Ac was onn giving them a chilly vibe...but then their bare bodies balancing the temperature,
The sound of rain pouring outside and the "Zara Zara" song play on repeat was a complete sexy vibe !

Shehnaaz then whispered "My turn"

She made him lay down and her self sat upon...
He slided her fingers from his lips to his chest , opening his his shirt...and throwing it somewhere in the car she kissed his heart first ...
And then slowly moved down on his bare chest kissing his rock hard abs....
"What about the lower?"
Said Sidharth and Shehnaaz just couldn't muster courage up to take out his lowers she was hell shy to do that !

So Sidharth flipped her....
Took off his lowers and inners along with hers....
He then interwined his palm with hers and positioned himself on her feminine part , he kissed her hard and with a hard thrust inserted himself completely inside her ...
He could feel shehnaaz's fingers digging on his hand...she was trying to break the kiss but he kissed her hard , he could taste her tears , he knew she was feeling but he also knew that this pain was temporary ....
He then moved himself up and down , and after sometime when Sidharth saw that she was comfortable and had started enjoying it ....

He stopped !
SG : Professor , fasterrrr!

SS : Remember i told you to be a good girl ...

Shehnaaz looked at him with confusing eyes ....
Sidharth came close to her ears and said "Now be a good girl for Daddy!"

Shehnaaz could feel the heat rising up in her body....

Then she felt a cloth on her wrist and saw the Sidharth had tied her wrists with the handle on the door with her duppatta....

Sidharth again inserted himwld inside her and started moving his body painfully slow....

"Fasterrr , Professorrr ! "
"I need....too...touch..you Professor...!"

"This is your Punishment for not behaving like a good girl"

"Aaaaa...ummmmm"

Sidharth gave Shehnaaz a painfull pleasure, and after her plenty of requests he finally let her hands free...

As soon as Shehnaaz's hands were free , she attacked him like a cat, scratching his back and wrapping her legs around his torso , taking him inside her more if possible !

The car was shaking with their passion!
The rain was still freshly pouring down !

Sidharth then flipped her and cherished her fully , shehnaaz who was fully drowned in pleasure was not in her senses...
The windows of the car were now covered in moist Because of their heavy breaths,
Shehnaaz forced her palms on the window , causing a handprint on the window!

He interwined his palm with hers....not only for today but for , forever !
They devoured each other completely under that moon , between the rain among the stars !

The moon , the star , the rain  , they all witnessed their love story completing itself !

And just like this , the love story of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla , comes to and end ,
They didn't promise to love each till death , but instead they promised to love each other beyond death!
Death wasn't something they were scared of , it never was !

~ The first eye contact in a basketball court to a full blown married life ~

-Phew , quite a long journey!

______________________________________

Yep! We have reached to the end of the story guys !
Veryyy veryyy long journey!
A full rollercoaster ride !
I hope you guys enjoyed "Qatl-e-aam"

DROP YOUR REVIEWS ⬇️ ON THE FULL FICTION NOT ONLY ON THIS CHAPTER!

~SidNaazForever!🥀