First Love,Violent,Home!?

Hey guys!
It's my bestfriend's birthday...
Can you all just drop wishes for her?

Happy Birthday Sanya!🪄

This chapter is dedicated to you!

================

Shehnaaz was riding the bike in 40
speed ....
The wind was blowing her two flicks..
While she was feeling too cold in her eyes.... because of the tears....

She wanted to cry...vent it out....but she didn't know where should she go and vent out her feelings...
Yes...she can go to Zoya...she won't judge her...
But something's can be only understood by ourselves...
Sometimes..we need someone to just sit and listen to us carefully...and have atleast a hint a sympathy..and would not pass any judgement or anything....
Sometimes...we just need ourselves!

Shehnaaz POV

I stopped my bike nowhere.....it was just a silent road....with a pleasant road ...

Yes,some people may say that it's not safe for a girl to be in a silent road...but sometimes... silence gives us more peace than safety!

She sat on the road...and just kept looking at front....

Suddenly she started speaking to herself "I don't know what should I do....I somewhere knew that Sidharth would pass his judgement again....that's why I was not telling him anything....
Some times I think If I did right by falling for him..and getting into this again....He just keeps passing his judgements about me and Sir.Jacob...guess he doesn't trust me enough...well i won't blame him for that afterall I haven't even confessed to him yet....my feelings I haven't confessed to him.........
But one thing I can't understand is that ...why is Sir.Jacob teaching in this college ....I mean he can go for different ones....I don't know but it just doesn't seem like a coincidence to me....Ek intuition aati hai na vo aarahi hai mereko.... Something feels wrong ..."!

Shehnaaz POV ENDS

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Here Sidharth came out of the store room...and went to the lecture...he had ...

On the way he collided with someone...resulting into their "ouch"

SS : sorry man...

Man : it's totally fine...

SS : never seen you here before....new admission...?

Man : actually I'm a......right new admission....

SS : ohh...have a great day ahead...

Man : you too

Sidharth then moved forward...to his class...

While the man with whom sidharth collided whispered to himself "You surely are a Greek god Mr.Sidharth Shukla...but you know the charm and spark of first love never vanishes"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Zoya was sitting in the canteen waiting for Shehnaaz to come as she has messaged her on snap....

It was quite. Atine now so she decided to call her....

On call 🤙

Zoya : kidhar Mari padi hai bey tu...kab se message Kiya hia..wait kar rahi hoon canteen main....

SG : Zoya... (She just whispered)

Zoya : Shehnaaz kya hua meri jaan..(she said in a soft tone....she knew that shehnaaz was not in a good condition because if she was...then instead of whispering Zoya she would have given her a sassy reply...)