TeaInBed,Shehnaaz,Sir.JacobMathew!?

6:30AM

Shehnaaz was laying on her father's lap and using phone while Papa Gill and Mummy Gill were busy in sipping tea...

One thing that you should know is that Papa Gill gets up at 6:30 everyday and have tea....and because of papa gill mumma gill also has to wake up...

It's not like always mumma gill wakes up and makes tea...sometimes she gets lucky with Tea in bed by her husband!

So now mumma gill and papa gill were discussing on how mumma gills youngest brother got a job when his just in college that to first year....

PG : Hrithik ki job lagegi itni jaldi expect nahi kiya tha...

MG : hume toh lagta tha vo kuch nahi kar payega....dekho itni choti Umar main ek aachi khaaasi job kar raha hai...salary bhi kitni aachi hai...20,000 per month kam thodi hoti hai...

PG : hnn aage Jake salary badhegi bhi toh....

MG : hnn

SG : dekhlo maine toh pehle hi kaha tha...sabse chota humesha sabse successful nikalta hai

MG : hnn hn dekhenge tere time kya hota hai..

SG : huh dekh lena ....aaye bade....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sidharth's Home
9:00AM

Sidharth opened his slurpy eyes....and adjusted to the surroundings....

After two mins he took his mobile....and saw a message from Fitoor✨

As soon as he read the message..he sighed in relief and quickly dialed her number....

After few rings Shehnaaz picked up the call 🤙

SG : hello

SS : hey Fitoor , how are you now ...tabiyat theek hai na tumhari..you want me to come...we can meet..main koi bahana bana lunga...do you need something.....(he said all this in his husky morning voice)

SG : Mr.Professor Relax okay...main ab thik hoon....bas kal thodi tabiyat kharab hogyi thi....zyada kuch nahi...aur aapko aane koi zaroorat nahi hai....hum college main milenge...tab baat karenge okay?

SS : jaisa aap kahe mohtarma (he whispered in his husky voice,which ran a shiver down Shehnaaz's spine)

SG : aaa.. okay bye....

SS : I Love You!✨🤍

Saying this he quickly cut the call...he did not wait for her response because he knew she wouldn't say it....this easily...

While on the other side shehnaaz was blushing and she remembered that she had completely forgot about the challenge....

She then saw the time and went to get ready for her college...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz parked her bike outside the college....and was going to walk off when she was Sidharth standing in the tapri....

She went towards him and tapped his back...

Sidharth turned around and as soon as he saw Shehnaaz he hugged her tightly and twirled her to the other side...and whispered"Ahh Fitoor"

Shehnaaz hugged him back and digged her face in his chest...

After almost 30sec they broke the hug...

SS : you alright now ?

SG : hnn Professor I am far better now...

SS : you shouldn't have come to college today....you should rest at home...

SG : vo bohut boring hota.... atleast here I can enjoy a bit...

SS : if you don't feel good mujeh batana okay?

Shehnaaz nodded in yes!

SS : chale...

SG : hnn...

So they were standing on the other side of the road...so to enter the college they had to cross the road...

Shehnaaz started walking but as it was time to cross the road Sidharth held her hand and made her cross the road safely...

Maybe it would be a small act for anyone...but for shehnaaz....it was a heart touching one...

The way he held her safely...she felt protected the way she felt with her father...she remembered how her father always held her hand while crossing the road....

A man who makes you feel protective,like your father did.. believe me he is the man who would not hesitate to even take a shot for you!
✨🤍

They both entered the college...
Ofcourse not by holding hands!

SS : You have a class right now?

SG : hnnji

SS : okay....go...and take care...

SG : hnn bye....

SS : shehnaaz actually I wanted to have an important talk....

SG : we can have that talk anytime you want Professor! (She noticed how h called her Shehnaaz and not fitoor,and but that she knew that it is a serious talk)

SS : okay! Bye

SG : bye..

•°•°•°•°•°•

Shehnaaz entered her class and sat with Zoya at the farthest bench..

SG : kya hua sir nahi aaye abhi tak...

Zoya : arey vo professor change hue hai...

SG : aacha....sahi hai waise bhi mujhe pehle wala kuch khaas pasand nahi tha... bohut zyada work deta tha yrr...

Zoya : hnn

Soon the professor entered the class and everyone greeted him....

While two persons were shocked by seeing the person in fronf of them...they were non -other than Zoya and Shehnaaz....

Then only shehnaaz whispered "Sir.Jacob Mathew!"

________________________________________________________

That's all for today ...

Do you guys think I'm stretching the story..?
If you guys think so ...then I'll wrap up the story soon...

~SidNaazForever!