Aag,Manmuradein,PDA!?

SS : tumne toh aag laga diya stage pe!

SG : I know !

SS : waise ek baat bolun?

SG : boliye ..

SS : wo...

He went close to her locked her..between his arms....her back was touching the table....and his hands were kept kn the sides...in a way of caging her....

He went close to her and spoke huskily...

SS : u were looking sinfully dazzling on the floor....belive me it's really hard for me to control.....

SG :  u know nothing about....

SS : I don't care....if u have a past....I won't judge u with that... Fitoor....!

SG : u won't ?

SS : Judge toh society karti hai...hum nahi....and for me...u and me are same...!

SG : Profosser....(she whispered)

They both looked into each other's eyes.....their eyes were speaking for them......

Shehnaaz closed her eyes....as Sidharth...took...her lowere lip in mouth and sucked it once....and bit it ...they both felt fireworks....inside their body....they had a warm blood rush.....

[It's not a kiss,he just sucked lower lip + she didn't reciprocate...so it's not a kiss...abhi unki first kiss ko thoda sa aur time hai]

As he left her lip....she opened her eyes...feeling the lack of contact....

SS : All the best Fitoor....!

Saying this he kissed her cheek and went away.....

Here shehnaaz ....looked into the mirror and saw her blushing red cheeks.....

Zoya : shehnaaz...!

SG : haann...hannn..

Zoya : chal tamatar bad main ban lena....

SG : kahan?

Zoya : singing be....bhool gayi ...kya bc...

SG : aaahhm...nahi nahi....tu jaaain aati hoon.....

SHEHNAAZ'S OUTFIT

S

IDHARTH'S POV

As I saw her entering the stage....she looked hot....mann....ye toh har chiz...main hi hot lagti hai...
She was standing in middle holding the black glittery Mike....in her style...while their were other people....
Playing other instruments in the back...the colour of the lighting went b/w.........the performance was about to start....she looked at me...and I blinked my eyes...as an assurance...she slightly smiled at me...and started singing.....

O Re Taare Kaise Toonay,
Bachpana Ye Kar Diya Hai,
Sach Batana Mere Hisse,
Kiske Dil Mein Ghar Diya Hai,

As soon as she started...her voice was just magical.....mannn... everyone was howling only in this 4 lines....what will they do next......

Takrarein Hain Lakeeron Mein,
Tasveerein Na Dikha,
Haadse Hain ‘Gar Ishq Mein,
Toh Ye Ishq Hi Kyun Likha,

As she sang this lines......I felt that she was saying ber story....her life ...she was opening up about her feelings....with the song........Shehnaaz whatever..ur past is..I promise I won't let that take over our future...Fitoor...

Man Murade, Man Muradein,
Paas Baithi Mayoosi Se Aadhi Ratein,
Mann Muraadein, Mann Muraadein,
Cheeni Dori Pe Ye Chalti Man Muradein,

As she came on this line....mann...it felt surreal...her voice..had that feeling...I was just if u look back...it looked like a concert was going onn .... everyone had on their....flashlights.....an swaying thier hands in the air....even I did the same..

Gardishon Mein Behna Tera,
Dag-Magaate Rehna Mera,
Do Nainon Ke Darmiyaan,

She looked at me ...and I could..see...tears in her eyes....for the first time... SHEHNAAZ GILL WAS LIKE AN OPEN BOOK TO ME...I COULD SEE EMOTIONS...!

Marzi Se Hawayein Teri,
Fad-Fadaate Rehna Mera,
Teri Uljhano Ke Darmiyan,

She was lost in her singing....she had her eyes closed.....just feeling the magic in the atmosphere....it's was just unanswerable!

Tera Paas Aana Sahi,
Faasle Banana Sahi,
Mera Koyi Haq Hi Na Raha,

She sang this line with all the passion...and feelings.... everyone their was just feeling her.... song...!

Man Muraden, Man Muradein,
Pass Baithi Mayusi Se Adhi Raatein,
Man Muraden, Man Muradein,
Cheeni Dori Pe Yeh Chalti Man Muradein (X2)

As she sang this line everyone joined her singing.....mann....I'm proud to say ....DUDE, THAT'S MY GIRL!

Now as the song came to an end....their was silence for few seconds....but then....it was all full of applauses,cheerings, howling....

The whole auditorium...was shouting SHEHNAAZ, SHEHNAAZ, SHEHNAAZ!

She was looking happy....at the stage...I could see the smile....

Then the curtains got closed...!

SIDHARTH'S POV ENDS

Sidharth went to the backstage....to see that shehnaaz was on the shoulder...of the student's.....

Everyone : Shehnaaz , Shehnaaz !

Zoya : haaye...aag lagadi...meri kudi ne...! Main marjawaan !

Saying this Zoya hugged shehnaaz... tightly....they both hugged each other tightly....

Zoya : shabash meri sherni!

SG : chup kar bakwass....

Zoya : arey sidharth! Aaye aphi ka intezaar tha.....

Sidharth went towards...themm....

Zoya : apko kaisa laga humari shehnaaz ka performance..?

Sidharth : Speechless...!(he said loking at her)

Everyone : ohhhooooooooo!

SG : guys....(she said sternly)

Everyone : 😶😶😶

Zoya : hum log chalte hai...tumlog baate karo....

SG :. Koi zaroorat nahi hai....yahi khadi reh chup chap....

Zoya : tu kitni boring hai yarr....ab vo humare samne romance thodi karenge....

SS : 😳😳😳

SG : chup kar yaar ....kuch bhi bolti hai...bolne se pehle sochliya kar kabhi kabhi!

Zoya : kuch bhi...

Zoya : waise sidharth tumne humare question ka jawab nahi diya!

SS : konsa question?

Zoya : arey yahi ki aap humare samne romance karenge ki nahi !

SG : zoyaa....

Zoya : tu chup kar unhe bolne de...

SS : voo....

He was going to say something .when they heard a loud shout from  outside..
💥💥💥
_______________________________________
How's the chapter?
Drop your reviews!⬇️