Possessive,Her Initiating,Steal My Girl!?

Now they all were sitting in a circle....

Sidharth with Shehnaaz obviously...!

So now one of them spinned the bottle....

And it stopped on a girl named "Arya"!

Boy : okay so Arya choose truth or dare....

Arya : obviously dare ajj ke zamane main truth kon choose karta hai...

Shehnaaz : shareef log aur vo toh tum ho nahi.....(shehnaaz said with an extra sweet smile)

Everyone hooted on this.....

Arya : u better shut the fuck up....middle class bitch....!

SG : say that again...and i can assure you wont be getting up from your bed like forever...rich spoilt brat! (shehnaaz said with full savageness and anger)

Arya was red with anger as everyone was laughing on her and hotting for shehnaaz...!

Aryan : Okay guys i think we should continue the game..! (a classmate spoke)

everyone nodded!

Pallak : okay so your dare is to spend 7 minutes in heaven with someone in here...

Everyone started hooting listening her....!

------------

Well now you should know about it....Shehnaaz wasn't mad on arya for her ego....it was that she noticed how she was gawking her Sidharth from the time they have entered...! 

She didn't knew what she would do if she chooses Sidharth...!

------------
Arya got up and started roaming here and there in a circle giving a perfect flirty smile to the boys....!

Shehnaaz has gripped sidharth's hand...into her entangled ......And asking about sidharth he can never be this happy....HER INITIATING THINGS WAS MAKING HIS HEART PUMP LIKE NEVER BEFORE....! He didn't care if it was out of jealousy...coz he knew possesiveness is a part of love....A very important one...

Arya came and stood in front of sidharth....She was going to hold his hand.... but before she could do that..... Shehnaaz held her hand and kept it far from sidharth and said to her in a hold scary voice...  "NO ONE...I REAPEAT NO ONE TOUCHES MY MAN...!"

Arya : i think you should ask him....before taking the decision.....(she said while gritting her teeth...)

Shehnaaz turned her head towards sidharth and asked..

SG : do you want to spend 7 minutes in heaven in heaven with her Sidharth?

Sidharth looked into her eyes and said in his husky voice..."Not until It's you!"

After saying this he winked at her and shehnaaz couldn't help but blush at his flirting....while eveyine else hooted listening him....

Shehnaaz cleared her throat due the shynesss....and whispered to sidharth....with  a shy smile playing on her lips..."we will surely talk about this later..."

SS : Shauk se Fitoor...!

Then Shehnaaz turned towards arya who was red with embarrassment ...

SG : i guess I'm clear now...

arya just went from their and took some other guy...with her...

After they came out......they again spinned the bottle and this time it stopped on rudra..!

Aditya : So Rudra Truth or dare?

Rudra : Dare...(while saying thus he did a action to his friend...Keshav while Keshav nodded in yes understanding what he meant)