OnlyThing,Request,Farewell!?

Sidharth was sitting in the sofa ...while shehnaaz was sitting just beside him with her head on his chest.. listening to his heartbeat...

Sidharth slowly whispered "Can I just explain once please??"

Shehnaaz just hummed...

Sidharth took a deep breath and said " This College is not under my name , it is under my mother's name first of all...
I each year choose a college and go there as a Staff to look after the management...
This year it was this college....
I had planned to come here and just pretend to be a professor and look after the system ...
This friends , families , relations , you , this was all unplanned!
It just happened Shehnaaz, none of it was a planned thing , i swear on my mom ! I just want to say one thing Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz looked up at him ...and he looked at her and whispered to her -
"You're the first and last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go or what I do , I'm thinking of you!"

Saying this he just silenced and both of them said nothing they both just looked at each other in their eyes....

Shehnaaz then moved forward and placed her lips on his....

It wasn't a kiss, it was assurance...
An assurance which was needed for both of them...

"They came into each other's lives unexpectedly but now they want each other permanently!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

SS : So are we good now ? Like you are not still angry na ?

SG : nahhh ! We are good

SS : greattt...so what should we do now ?

SG : what ?

SS : like you know some action???

SG : no action Professor...

SS : finee...as you say meri jaan

Shehnaaz smiled listening him....

Then shehnaaz remembered something and jerked herself away from Sidharth !

SS : arrey kya hua ?

SG : kyunki !??

SS : kya kyu ki!???

SG : aapko mana kiya tha na

SS : arrey kya mana kiya tha

SG : request!

SS : fitoor please thoda clear bolo aur direct bolo kya bolna chahti hoo

SG : aapne RASHMI DI ki request kyu accept Kiyaaaaa!???

SS : WHAT!

SG : Hnnn ! Aapne kyu kiya maine bola tha na unse doori bana ke rakhne ke liye....aapke liye main kaafi nahi hoon kya vo bhi chaiye kya aapko ! I hate you PROFESSOR !

Saying this she went away while Sidharth went behind her...to the balcony...

He entered the balcony and hugged her and caged her from behind and said "Arey vo toh maine aise karli thi fitoor , tum gussa kyu rahi ho...maine toh aaj tak uski profile kholke bhi nahi dekhi ! I sweater ....Mere liye toh kaafi se bhi zyada kaafi ho , tum meri sab kuch ho..."

SG : pakka

SS : aai shapat !

Saying this he kissed her cheek !

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Days passed , weeks passed , months passed ........
There relationship was getting stronger with each day ....
They did face some problems but they managed to resolve it and get together again...
They were inseparable!

Sidharth left the Professor thing and was now handling his company's branch there....
He still used to visit her college sometimes....to pick or drop her...

Everyone knew about them.....

Except Shehnaaz's family

In all this time, Sidharth came even closer with Shehnaaz's whole Khaandaan ! (Except Rashmi 😂)
He used to maintain extra distance with  her..

Today was Shehnaaz's farewell party....

Shehnaaz was getting ready .......

She looked at herself in the mirror and took her phone and stepped outside the room...

While the man sitting outside , as soon as he saw her  , he couldn't believe his eyes....that this was the girls he was dating for years...
It was the first time he saw her in saree...

He stood up and went close to her and said...."Haaayeeee , meri jaan kya lag rahi hai tu"

He was going to kiss on her cheeks when her father's voice came from behind....

PG : Shehnaaz

SG : hnn papa ji

PG : puttr dhyaan se jaana aur time se aajana

SG : hn papa kyu chinta kar rahe ho

Man : hn uncle , main le aaunga aap kyu chinta kar rahe ho...

Papa gill was going to reply when Mumma gill spoke "Vahi toh jab mera Sidharth puttr uske saath rahega toh aapko lagta hai vo use kuch hone dega"

SS : beautiful ek aap hi ho jo mujhe sabse aache se pehchante ho ....

PG : bas bas....chalo jao ab time ho raha hai late hojayega...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz went towards Sidharth's car...

Sidharth opened the door for Shehnaaz and adjusted her pallu properly in the car by bending on his knees...
While the other girls in the colony was looking at her with jealousy...

Shehnaaz was every parents favourite in the colony but every girls envy

Sidhrath sat on his side and they drive off towards the destination.....

_________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKE TYE UPDATE!
DROP YOUR REVIEWS ⬇️

~SidNaazForever!🥀