Uncomfortable,Seat,Feelings!?

They all were sitting at the airport in the waiting lounge...

Shehnaaz was reading some fiction on Wattpad , Sidharth was busy in his phone with his one arm around Shehnaaz's shoulder
Zoya was playing Ludo on her phone with Asim...

Then only an announcement was made of their flight ...
They all got up and went towards the flight ...

IN THE PLANE

All of them were getting settled Shehnaaz sat at the window seat...and next to Shehnaaz a man sat...and beside that they had one seat for themself...

Sidharth sat there....
He could clearly see that Shehnaaz was feeling uncomfortable...but she was not voicing it out..

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth , Sidharth gave her an assuring smile

SS : Excuse me man! Do you mind if we exchange seats... actually my friend is feeling a bit uncomfortable

That man looked at Sidharth then at Shehnaaz from top to bottom....

Man : vo actually main is seat pe comfortable hoon aur ye meri seat hai ...toh main aapko ye seat dena nhi pasand karunga..

Sidharth just annoyingly chuckled and said "I don't think you're understanding what I'm trying to say Sir...My --

Man :. Gentleman i know what you are trying to say repeating it won't make any difference ...

Sidharth was going to say further but then he felt a hand on his hand and saw Shehnaaz had kept her hand on his hand which was kept on top of the middle seat ...

He looked at her ...and was going to say something but then Shehnaaz squeezed his hand as if requesting him not to say anything....

Sidharth was disappointed he snatched his hand from her grip and sat straight...

Just then an airhostess came their

AH : any problem sir ?

SS : actually yes! I wanted to exchange seats with this man right here beciz my friend is feeling is a nit uncomfortable over there....

The airhostess looked at the man in between and said "Sir Will you please exchange---

Man : Arrey aaplog bohut gazab log ho...maine paise diye hai is seat ke liye main kyun chodunga apni seat ! Kaisi service hai aapki !

One more airhostess came there and listened to their matter

She said "Sir I think aapko humari service pe kuch bolne se pehle khud thodi insaniyat dikhani chaiye , you literally politely asked to just exchange seats , but you are just too stubborn to do that sir ....i think you should think about that sir"

The man gulped and looked around and saw many people giving him stares...so he said "Thik hai ! Par mujhe window seat chaiye"

They agreed on that and now The man was sitting in the window seat , Sidharth in the middle seat and Shehnaaz beside him !

SS : you okay now ?

SG : hn bit itna tamasha karne ke kya zaroorat thi Professor

SS : what do you mean by kya zaroorat thi Shehnaaz, if you are feeling uncomfortable somewhere just say it out loud na...

SG : Sidharth its not like that

SS : then what is it Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz was going to say something but then Suhdrath got up and went to use the washroom !

Shehnaaz was angry at his this act..

She went behind him

Man : kaide log hai ab ek dusre ke liye lad rahe the , ab ek dusre se lad rahe hai !

At the washroom gate

Shehnaaz saw that there was no one so she entered inside the washroom and Sidharth had forgot to lock the door...

She saw him standing there without saying anything !

She kept a hand on his chest and asked him to look at her as soon as he did that!

SG : DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

SS : WHAT?

SG : DONT WALK OUT ON ME DURING AND ARGUMENT PROFESSOR , I HATE THAT !

SS : Sidharth just realised a breath and said "thik hai ! Hogya now , just go!"

SG : Professor comd on , itni bhi badi baat nhi ki , we should fight over this ! Do you realise how stupid you're behaving right now !

SS : Yeah i know I'm the most stupid person you have met after all! Right !
Sabse samajhdar toh tumhare SIR.JACOB hai na !

Shehnaaz opened her eyes wide and gave a smirk and said "So this is from where all this anger is coming !"

Sidharth didint say anything he was just standing straight looking at the mirror in form of him and Shehnaaz was standing quiet close to him as the planes wahsrooms are small in size and there was not enough space for them..

Shehnaaz didn't say anything she just kept her head on Sidharth's chest and her hands went slipping down to his and entangling then with his fingers...which he unknowingly reciprocated!

Shehnaaz took few sec and then keeping her head on his chesta and closing her eyes she just said "I know. That I don't need to remind you that I'm not good with voicing out my feelings but Sidharth you know there's one thing you should know about me...
I don't know why I keep choosing things that aren't good for me , it's like i have convinced myself that this is what i deserve and anything nice just makes me uncomfortable because I'm worried I'll lose it !
You don't need to be insecure Professor , just in case If you don't know let me tell you are the best thing so far that has happened to me in a long time ! And i don't want to loose you Sidharthhh!

Sidharth silently heard what all she said , and he understood what she was saying but then he ended up saying th thing which he shouldn't have "Do you still have feelings for him Shehnaaz?"

_________________________________________________________

That's all for today!
Hope you liked it !

~SidNaazForever!🥀