RUSHING INTO THE LAST CHAPTER!INFINITE DARKNESS, ETERNAL LIGHT

Start from the beginning

At that time on city hall, kagami and others team was give necklace to everyone as they need to protect from worm. And the people get crowds.

Misaki:we soon run out again.

Kagami:if we give this to Everyone, people won't be in danger from the danger.

As negishi was appeared with his bodyguard and turn back tadoroko was stood there to watch people buy the necklace while negishi ask him.

Negishi:man, it's pretty popular.

Tadoroko:but... The stock in our areas is already running out.

Negishi:oh no... Go to increase the production. I'm still counting on you.

Tadoroko:okay.

Tadokoro and negishi bow each others as he counting on tadoroko need more necklace for them. Until the people get came here and buy the necklace too. As yamato and others appeared as they notice that they buy the necklace

Ayano:wow..

Nagisa:that's lot of crowd right now.

Honoka:yeah.

Juka:i want one too.

Yamato:no, i won't forgive you if you do.

Juka:Everyone in school has one. And it's free.

Yamato:expensive items don't come free. Juka, i get you a present that suits you better.

Juka(surprise):really? Lucky!

Naoki and others take off to leave the place while naoki and yamato thoughts themselves about the necklaces.

Naoki(thought):are you sure want talk to then about necklace?

Yamato(thought):not yet.until they reveal truth about the necklace was meteorite as they turn into native.

They heard from naoki phone as he pick up.

Naoki:excuse me. Yamato, nagisa-chan, Honoka-chan, follow me.

Nagisa:eh?

Honoka:follow where?

Yamato:just go.

Yamato turn back to ayano.

Yamato:ayano, you should take juka to the house while they talk to them for while.

Ayano:sure, why not.

Ayano doesn't mind yamato said as naoki and others going to nearby alleyway while naoki pressed the call and put phone on his ears.

Naoki:yes?

Ichijo:endou, it's me, Ichijo-san.

Naoki(surprise):oh,ichijo-san it's been while.

Nagisa and honoka:Ichijo-san!

Naoki:ichijo-san, how are you today?

Ichijo:I'm fine and thank you. By the way, i tell you with you friends about the necklace.

Naoki:yeah, the zect was give all the necklace to them to detect worm when worm get near at them.

Ichijo:but, it's very important. That necklace was dangerous.

Nagisa and honoka:dangeorus?

Naoki:what do you mean?

Ichijo:it's truth is...

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, hiyori was riding on the bicycle to ahead bistros when she buy the ingredients until she pot that yamato was appeared and stood there as she stop riding.