DON'T LOSE, NAGISA!EVERYONE'S GROWING WORRIED!EH!? DAISUKE IS MURDERER!

At the festivals, nagisa walk on the street and wandering around the festival when she done her practice lacrosse club until they notice the various sound from the festival.

Mepple:nagisa!i can hear the sound of a festival-mepo.

Nagisa:yeah. This is the summer festival at the wakabadai temple that happens once a year. Candied apples and yakisoba, they're so delicious.

Mepple(sigh):nagisa, all it reminds you of is food-mepo.

Nagisa:huh? That's not true. Goldfish scooping, yo-yo fishing... And the test of courage i did with fujipi-senpai. If i meet up with fujipi-senpai again with this year...

Before she was blushed her face and start shouting about shougo.

Nagisa:i couldn't believe it!what would i do?

Rina:nagisa!

Before nagisa heard from her friends and turn back to them it's was rina and shiho appeared.

Nagisa:rina. Shiho, what're you guys doing? Didn't you go on ahead?

Rina:and what are you doing, nagisa?

Nagisa:i was just going to check out the booth at the festival, so...

Rina:man, yeah, you're such a pig,nagisa...

Nagisa:and what's wrong with that?

Nagisa notice that shiho was hold her stuff. While she ask her.

Nagisa:oh, shiho, what"ve you got there?

Before shiho brought the book to show nagisa as book said"aim for it!movie director!

Shiho:tada!i got this book i so so so wanted!

Nagisa:aim for it!movie director?

Rina:see, during the culture festival shiho was the director of the play, right?

Nagisa(surprise):ah, you really shone back then, shiho.

As shiho was put back book on her letter.

Shiho:so i though I'd like to do that kind of  job when i grow up. There's plenty to study.

Nagisa:wow, you were thinking about something like that, shiho?

Shiho:but, but, but... Everyone has a dream, right? You do too, right, nagisa?

Nagisa:eh?

Shiho:maybe, maybe, maybe... If i become a movie director, and make a super cool movie, maybe i get an academy award. And then i could get married to a world famous movie star!just kidding, just kidding, just kidding.

Rina:oh shiho, you're already getting a big head!

Shiho(surprise):huh, you think?

Rina:yeah, totally.

Shiho:hey, I'm being serious here...

Nagisa(though):my dream of the future? What i do...

Nagisa seem worried face about dream of the future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the nagisa apartment,nagisa was reached her apartment while nagisa and her family have eat the patisserie. As nagisa tell her parents about her friends shiho become movie director.