THE SADDEST BATTLE!BURN OUT!THE YOUTH LACROSSE FINALS!

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,kabuto using Finish move on uca, but she was amnesia as she was lost memory about her mission.suddenly, kabuto suck into the dimension world and he meet hiyori and kusakabe souji as he turn into kame rider dark kabuto.

At the same, kabuto still fight dark kabuto, dark kabuto deliver punch on him when he block attack and side kick on his back.they deliver punch each others as they punch their own chest to make them fall down.

Kabuto and dark kabuto was pressed few button on zecter.

1

2

3

before they pull their own horn.

RIDER KICK

they take position until they side kick each others their own feet to clash as kabuto blow away and back to the back to reality world.

______________________________________________________________________________________

At the tunnel park, kabuto was may back to the reality world as he landed on the ground before kuuga and others was notice it. While they go toward kabuto to help kabuto out to stand up as they reveal to normal.

Naoki and others:yamato/yamato-san.

Hikari:are you okay?

Kagami:What is it?

Naoki:just what happened?

Yamato:i met hiyori-san.

They seem surprise that yamato met hiyori on the dimension.

Kagami:what?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the shrine, daisuke brought reina on the shrine where she save. As she feel scared about herself what happened and they sitting down on bench.

Reina:i... I...

Daisuke:Reina-san... Please pull yourself together.reina-san.

Daisuke was patted on her back calm down.

Reina:hey.. Tell me... What is a worm? Am i like that monster just now?

Daisuke:no. You are not a worm!you are... You.

Yagumura:kamen rider drake.kazama Daisuke?i envy you.

Kageyama:make up artist. How fashionable.

Before they heard from kageyama and yagumura and turn back to them was appeared. As they walk toward daisuke and reina.

Daisuke:who are you guys?

Kageyama:but what a surprise. I can't believe mamiya reina returned to being human. So she be easy to defeated right now.

Before two hopper zecter was appeared as they catch it.

Yagumura,kageyama:henshin.

They insert zecter into their own belt.

HENSHIN

They Transform into kamen rider kick hopper and punch hopper.

CHANGE KICK HOPPER/PUNCH HOPPER