YOU WON'T INTERFERE!HONOKA MOST PRECIOUS DAY!YAMATO IDENTITY STORY

Previously on, kamen ride kabuto and Futari wa precure max heart,kabuto was defeated by thebee but his belt was destroyed because he cover belt by iron belt.akane make decided going back to company, but she refuses as she chosen her path to continue her cafe and doing her best to make everyone happy. At that time, yamato continue Transform into kabuto as he and precure going three worm. But thebee tried to interrupted kabuto as he going finished off him, but thebee was removed his wrist to reveal normal because he removed by the path and now kagami going to be kamen rider thebee right now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, kabuto still going after two beetle worm as they walk so fast until kabuto pressed side button belt.

Kabuto:clock up

CLOCK UP

Before the world become slowly as two beetle passing through the car while kabuto driving motorcycle on window, causing an shattered it. As he may after them and landed front of them.

Kabuto pressed three button.

1

2

3

Kabuto close the kabuto zecter and pulled it'd horn back into place. As he jumped into horn.

Kabuto:rider kick

Kabuto pulled the whistle again

RIDER KICK

energy from kabuto zecter traveled to kabuto. Before two beetle worm at him while horn pulled kabuto to forwards at them to spinning kick on gold beetle face, causing an explosion. As sliver is quicky run away.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, black and others still fight worm as thebee delivery punch on worm face and side kick on worm through the wall as black and others deliver punch on worm face to knocked out.

Thebee Filip thebee wing off.

Thebee:cast off

He turned his zecter around.

CAST OFF

Before the armor was flew off and reveal his form.

CHANGE WASP

Thebee:clock up

CLOCK UP

He start speed up and thrust worm chest multiple time, causing an explosion. As they surprise.

Thebee removed thebee zecter to reveal normal and zecter take off.all zect was surprise to see kagami become kamen rider as yagumura feel disappointed that he cannot become kamen rider again.Before precure and others was going leave the place too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day on the school, nagisa and others was on the rooftop as they chats about collecting heartiel.

Nagisa:i know we have to collect the heartiel, but... How should we do it-mepo.

Seekun:the heartiel will be collected into the Queens heart.