RUSHING INTO THE LAST CHAPTER!INFINITE DARKNESS, ETERNAL LIGHT

Previously on kamen rider kabuto and futari wa Precure max heart, hikari and hikaru was may at unknown dark place, as yamato and others cannot find her where she was. Baldez tell his comrades about mention that the power inside the boy os awakening.

the dark zone, some of the fog clears where hikari and hikaru are, and we see that they are in the ruins of the dark zone, near where the dark king was.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time on town, kuuga and others was fight worm as gatack and black slashed on worm as kabuto and black spinning kick on the while kuuga and white was uppercut worm to the sky and side kick on them to knock out. Until they take position while they jumped and side kick on worm, causing an explosion.

Kuuga and others reveal to normal as kagami turn back to hikari was vanished.

Kagami:so, hikari-chan was vansihed somewhere as you guys cannot find her.

Naoki:but, we need you help to find her.

Kagami:i understood i follow you guys.lately,the worm numbers have really gone down. At this rate, our victory is almost certain.

Yamato:no. The battle begins here. The dark zone and worm still move.

Naoki:he's right.

Kagami confused about them as they take off to leave the place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the headquarters, riku and others was on the meeting room while they talk about the worm will soon eliminate as they return to the peace.

Mishima:after the worm are complete annihilated, the masked rider system will be collected.

Riku:yeah.

Mishima:but if that happen zect will...

Riku:of course.. We will close down.

Riku tell truth that they will close down as they seem disappointed while negishi toward riku when he lean against wall.

Negishi:this is embarrassing, but.. I think that's the first step to true peace.

Riku:by the way, what is this?

Riku brought the item from his pockets was mysterious necklace. As negishi apology to riku about forget explain to him.

Negishi:oh, sorry. I wanted to hurry. So i started behind on your back. Speaking simply, it's a worm detection device. When near a worm, this turn red. It notifies you.

Riku:oh!this is wonderful.

Mishima turn back to negishi.

Mishima:but, why now?

Negishi:well, if we had completed it sooner. No. We native don't have enough power. But...

Negishi his to them help native as they don't have enough power to defeat worm while riku raised his hand shook hand on negishi.

Riku:i am deeply grateful.

Riku will accepted negishi said as negishi nod him.

______________________________________________________________________________________