DO YOU BEST, LULUN!WEAVE THE FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF LIGHT!SHOCKING FACT!

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, yamato going challenge cooking ikesu as yamato defeat ikesu.sasword and gatack done fight the worm, but sasword suddenly become scorpion worm as he charge forward at gatack and gatack tried to stop him. Kabuto and Precure was appeared and charge forward at scorpion when gatack defense on a scorpion as they notice it that he was seriously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________¿___________________________________________________

At the park, kabuto and gatack still fight each others while precure watch them fight. Kabuto and gatack start deliver punch each others as gatack kneel on his chest to step away.

Gatack:please step back, yamato!

Kabuto:why? Give me a reasons.

Gatack:why.

Gatack not sure that he going tell them until someone slashed their back it's was scorpion worm as he going swing on them when they tried to block attack.

Suddenly, Someone blast off on them to blow away and rolling on the ground. Kabuto stand up and notice that kabuto hyper as he tried to stop scorpion and quicky leave the place with teleport.

Kabuto:master...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, kagami was reach the tsurugi around the street when Tsurugi blast off somewhere. While he shout on tsurugi to call out.

Kagami:tsurugi!where are you?

Kagami tried to respond on Tsurugi until the limousine was appeared as kagami saw that Tsurugi inside the car and laying down seat.

Kagami:tsurugi!tsurugi!

Kagami going follow Tsurugi, but jiiya going speed up to take off leave the place. Tsurugi was open his eyes and notice that he was on the limousine with jiiya while Tsurugi asked him.

Tsurugi:what have i been doing?

Jiiya:do not worry, Bocchama doesn't have to worry about anything.

Jiiya tell tsurugi that he doesn't have to worry about anything.
________________________________________________________________________________

At the headquarters zect, mishima was call from organization about new item zecter when he put phone on his ears.

Mishima:i see... Increase the security. Make sure they do not become aware.

Mishima tell organization about do not tell about new zecter as mishima was hang up.

Reina:by"they"..do you mean us?

Before he heard from reina and turn back to her when she was appeared front of him as she can hear new item while he glared on her.

Mishima:you... When did you?

Reina:looks like it's finally completed... Hyper zecter.

Reina knew that Mishima complete item was hyper zecter as he stand up and stared on window.

Mishima:what are you talking about?

Reina:playing dumb is no use. But... How pathetic. If hyper kabuto has already appeared... Then that means eventually hyper zecter will be taken by kabuto.