NAGISA"GREAT PARENT-CHILD BATTLE? NEGLECTING A MOTHER'S HEART!BACK OF THE BACK

One late evening At the nagisa apartment, nagisa going pickup her staff when she done homework and honoka give her note to copy. Nagisa turn back to her mom from kitchen.

Nagisa:I'm heading out

Rie:oh? Where are you going out to this late?

Nagisa:i promised honoka that I'd return her notes. See ya!

Rie:what About dinner?

Nagisa:i eat it after i get back, bye!

Rie:wait, nagisa!

Nagisa:but honoka's waiting for me...

Rie:how far you plan going? It's getting pretty cold at night. Go get a jacket or something.

Nagisa:I'm just going to the park over there. Don't worry. I be right back.

Rie:i said to put something on.

Nagisa:i said I'm fine.

Rie(angry):are you going to ignore your mother? Fine. I got get it myself.

Rie become mad right now as nagisa ignore advice until rie going find jacket as nagisa tried to stop her mom.

Nagisa:don't just go into my room!it's like, really messy right now.

Rie:then you go get something yourself.

Nagisa:well, see ya.

Nagisa open the door to leave the place as rie notice she going leave the place.

Rie:wait, right there, nagisa!shessh..

Before Takashi was came out from kitchen and tell his wife what's going on.

Takashi:what is it?

Rie turn back to her husband

___________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, nagisa meet up with yamato and others as she repeats the story for them.

Nagisa:man... I'm not a kid anymore, i can decided myself if it's too cold out!what do you think?

Honoka:what do i think? Well...

Honoka and others doesn't how to explain to nagisa about her mother. Before akane was appeared front of them.

Akane:the child knows not the heart of the parent, eh?

Nagisa:I'm not the type of person who gets cold, so i don't need it.

Yamato:then, why you ignore mom advice as she worried About you.

Nagisa:that's..

Until nagisa was get sneeze as they notice it.nagis swipe off her noise and tell them.

Honoka:nagisa, wouldn't have been better to have put something else on?

Hikari:it gets really chilly at night.

Nagisa:even you're going on about that, hikari?

Hikari:no.. I didn't mean that..

Honoka:but I'm a little bit jealous.

Nagisa:about what? Even if i wanted to get into a fight with my parents, i couldn't.

Hikari:oh i see. You're separated from you parents. Aren't you, honoka-san?