NEW KAMEN RIDER THE BEE!BE CAREFUL!HIKARI'S ERRANDS ARE FULL OF DANGERS

At the mansion,Circulas is looking out the window of the mansion recalling the events of the previous day he fight kamen rider and precure. Two Butler was cleaning the dinning.

Cirulas:shiny luminous. Kabuto.

Before they heard the trembling around the house before two Butler was panic and hugged each others.

Small:what's this zakenna?

Taller:that's not normal-zakenna...

Before they saw that man break through the top of the doorframe without noticing. It's new dark zone.

Man is big and dressed like an old persian pirate or naval warrior with the Beard to match. His body is well chiselled like that of a bodybuilder, and he wear armor over his midsection and shoulders. It's name was uraganos.

Uraganos.

Uraganos:who they are? Something other than kamen rider and precure, i suppose

Cirulas:uraganos, don't break the door.

Uraganos:don't bother me with details. Anyway, where is he?

Circulas:upstairs.

Circulas point on upstair that hikaru on the upstair before the they saw that hikaru play with radio controlled car. The toys jumped off upstair to tackle on two Butler as they notice it and Dodge attack. The car landed safety and go toward uraganos. But he stop the car with step his feet as hikaru notice it.uraganos pick up the car and go front of hikari to give him back as hikaru grab the car from him.

Uraganos(though):i will go investigation this time, for his sake.

Uraganos thinking about himself that, he will be the next one to investigation shiny luminous.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the akane cafe, hikari is helping out by cleaning tables when the customer leave the place and done eat the food. Hikari reminded about that day they fight Circulas and wonder that she become precure.

Hikari(though):i Transform into something like that. Is that the power of the garden of light and rider power too.

Hikari become kamen rider kabuto like yamato as she get the belt and kabuto zecter as she look down on pollun was sing.

Pollun:cleaning, cleaning, wipe, wipe-popo... Wipe, wipe-popo.

Pollun was blushing on his face as he feel flurry on hikari back while she smiled on him. Before someone put shoulder on hikari as she was surprise and turn around it's was nagisa and honoka. As they arrived at time when they done activities club. As hikari bow them.