KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE :GOD SPEED LOVE PART 2

At that time, kabuto and others to see kurosaki become new kamen rider is caucuses as kabuto was pressed side button.

Kabuto:clock up.

CLOCK UP

He charge forward at caucuses with his punch

caucuses:hyper clock.

He pressed on hyper zecter side belt.

HYPER CLOCK UP

before kabuto become so slowly as he punch on his chest to the sky and dropped kick through the palace as he rolling on the ground.

HYPER CLOCK OVER

Before the world become back to normal and notice that kabuto was knocked out on the palace.

Luminous and others:kabuto

They turn back to caucuses as he still hold the rose.

Luminous:we can't believe his clock up is faster than kabuto.

Caucuses show to them with hyper zecter.

Caucasus:this is hyper zecter. This device can speed up more than clock up and traveling through time past or future, allowing it to survive it's own destruction in previously.

They shocked that the hyper zecter can speed up more than clock up and can traveling through time past or future.

Before dark witch get off the ship and charge luminous while she creating the dark spheres and shoot on luminous as she was scream to blow away.

Honoka:Luminous.

Before around and square going catch luminous as they rolling on the ground. Prince turn back witch to fight, but Prince seem scared as his body was trembling and kneel down on the ground.

Pear and others tried to fight back on bat as bat continue counterattack and swipe off them to knock out on the ground. While honoka protect Butler and queen.

Butler:precure-sama, please hurry and Transform so you can fight!

Mipple:that's impossible-mipo. If they aren't together, they can't Transform into precure-mipo...

Bulter:what do you say?

Honoka:nagisa.

Honoka seem worried about nagisa as nagisa need to be hurry to help kabuto and others. Witch and zakenna slowly go toward them while honoka and Butler defense on queen. Until witch blow wind with her arms to make they brought their arms as queen seem shocked that witch was behind on her until around punch on witch when witch avoid attack as queen wad faint and Butler catch on her back.

Butler:queen!

Witch show to them that bracelet was have as they shocked when she steal queen item.

Prince:the bracelet...

Witch(laughed):at last, it is mine!with this, i can not only take over the world, but when all worlds are covered in darkness, my wish of reviving the ruler of darkness, dark king will be fulfilled!

Honoka:the dark king.. So that was your goal, after all.

Witch:for that purpose, i do not have to take all of the diamond line. With the garden of hope out of balance, soon, all wold will be ruled by darkness.

Witch start laughed that she do not have to take all of the diamond line as her goal was revival to dark king. Until someone hold her feet and witch look down was Luminous as she tried to hold her off.

Luminous:we won't... Let you...

Witch swipe off her face to knocked out as honoka seem worried.

Honoka:lumious.