THE DAY HIKARI DISAPPEARS!THE DAY, WE SEARCH UNTIL TOMMROW!FAREWELL, TSURUGI

Start from the beginning

Yamato:there is no need to ponder about this. If he's a worm. Then we don't have no choice to defeat him.

Kagami:wait a moment. He's not a bad guy. You know that. He's the same. As tadoroko-san and hiyori.

Yamato:we know that. He even killed tsurugi older sister. And he's surely attacked other humans.

Kagami:well... That...

Kagami doesn't left have to said to yamato as misaki remembered about tsurugi was protect her and cover on her face.they notice it

Misaki:tsurugi-kun

Naoki:misaki-san.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the beach, tsurugi walk on the beach by himself and remind About misaki as he was struggle and kneel down on the beach that he feel guilty.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the Yamato mansion, yamato and ayano inside on the house as they have party. They going seat sofa to eat the cake. Juka take bite the cake as he feel better.

Juka:that's delicious.oniichan Christmas cake is the best.

Yamato:that's true.here

Yamato give soup for juka as she pick up.

Juka:thank you.

Juka slurped the soup as she feel better while she smiled on then as yamato and ayano too.

Yamato(though):juka... I want you to always smile. And hiyori-san... I promise you. I will change the world. Make it into a world where you can smile.i will definitely do it.

________________________________________________________________________

The next morning,kuuga and others riding on their vehicle where worm location until they arrived at tunnel. Before they saw that worm was get multiple as kuuga and others get off the motorcycle.

Kuuga and white deliver punch on worm face as black slashed on them with the double calibur as kabuto and luminous was slashed on them axe and upward on them.thebee Thrust on them and grab worm shoulder to knock out on the ground.

______________________________________________________________________________________

At the beach, gatack was fight worm on the beach as he slashed on them with them and side kick on them. He slashed on them one more time, causing an explosion. Before nogi appeared front of gatack as he transform into worm.

Clipeus slashed on gatack when he avoid attack and get slashed by worm. Gatack tried to avoid attacks from worm as clipeus was slashed on his chest to make him fall down on the near beach.

Before they heard the splash water and turn around it's was tsurugi as he was get wet.

Gatack:Tsurugi.

Tsurugi get off the beach and go toward gatack until he transform into worm. Scorpio slashed on gatack multiple time as gatack tried to avoid attack and clipeus slashed on gatack.gatack tackle on tsurugi back tp hold off.

Gatack:stop it, tsurugi!please stop!

He tell tsurugi stop as Scorpio pushed kick on his chest and start slashed on gatack chest multiple time, causing an spark as gatack landed near at beach.

____________________________________________¿___________________________________

At the abandon building, nogi and tsurugi inside on the abandon building as nogi tell him that tsurugi become a full worm.