☆♡Misunderstood♡☆

(The picture above[i can't find the creds for it]) I imagine Saki posting it with the caption #mybrotherjustpassedout!!

I'm having the worst cramps ever

I've given up on spellcheck [I think it's all understandable enough d( ̄  ̄)]
~~~

(Tsukasas Pov)

"You're only an annoying, egotistical, bitch"

"I am not!!" I said clenching my fists. 'Nene' only continued though, "I seriously don't know how I ever liked you! You're a terrible friend!" She said raising her voice higher.

"You're the one who enforced all those rumors! How am I a bad friend?!" I yelled back. "Because they aren't rumors!" Rui spoke out this time and I felt myself snap. "Why do you guys never trust me?? Why is it that when I express some emotion for once it's so bad?! And on top of that you talk shit about me?! I'm so done!! I HATE YOU GUYS" I screamed.

tsukasa?

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE—"

Tsukasa!?

I opened my eyes slowly, eh!?. Rui noticed the confusion mixed with a slight shock, due to him shaking me awake, "You were talking in your sleep.. and crying." He started, "are you ok??" He asked, clearly knowing the answer.

It was all a nightmare. A weird one, and now I had to decide whether or not to tell Rui. Obviously I shouldn't, I don't even think I want to talk to him.. it would also probably cause more drama or whatever. So instead of talking about it I sighed, pulling away from Rui and wiping my tears.

"nightmare." I said, making no eye contact, I haven't forgotten what I saw. "You want to talk abo—" "no." I cut him off and pulled the covers over my head. The small child in me hoped that he would disappear if I did so. He sighed softly placing a hand on my back, which I turned away from, "What's the matter kasa?".

"Don't call me that." I snapped back. "..sorry, please tell me what the matter is." He asked again. "I saw you and Nene backstage. I don't want to talk to you right now." My voice strained, I think I've actually caught a cold.

"Huh?" He asked sounding confused. I sighed harshly "I don't want to talk to you. Please, go to Nenes house...since you love her so much. You can pick up your stuff tomorrow." I said, now hugging the Pegasus plush tightly.

"What are you saying??" He genuinely sounded confused. "Rui. I saw you and Nene kissing, I don't want to hear any more just please leave!" I slightly yelled out, getting annoyed. A small silence filled the room. "Me and Nene kissing..?" He asked. "Yea." I was beyond angry. "Tsukasa I never—oh." He stopped and I didn't dare move.

"..you have to trust me." Rui started after a small pause, before he could start his next sentence though, I cut him off. "Why should I?" I said with poison in my voice. "Tsukasa please! Believe me when I say it was an accident!!" He said, practically begging. "Pfft yea right." I clenched my teeth. "I swear..! She fell—"

"ENOUGH" I yelled from under the covers. He finally got the memo and left. I sat there on my bed, in an almost too quiet room. Yet I only held back tears, not daring to let another one out.

I felt myself drift back to sleep

~~~

(Ruis Pov)

I walked out of Tsukasas house almost sluggishly. Texting Nene that I would be over, surprisingly she accepted. I sighed,

It was true, the kiss was accidental. It was merely a peck, yet I doubt Tsukasa would believe it. If he had let me however, I could've explained Nenes likes Em- ah never mind.. I don't think Nene wants that information out yet. I sighed, I've already been a horrible friend to her..