〇Come over?〇

Completely re-wrote it because I'm indecisive. (Plot still the same just skipped some parts)

Enjoyyy
~~~
(Tsukasas pov)

I rush to put on my shoes as i'm going to be late for a meet up with Akito-kun, stumbling down the stairs and to the front door I yell out "Saki! Im going to a friends house!" to which she quickly responds to with "Ok!! have fun onii-chan!". I close the front door scolding myself for being so forgetful and getting on my bike.

Is it a good idea biking a long way under the hotter than usual sun? No, it's really not..especially when you're wearing a sweater...but I have no other choice.

~~~
(At Akitos house)

I arrived at Akito-kuns house, exhausted. 'Hopefully he has something to drink..' I think to myself as I knock on the door. "Akitoo your friends here!" I hear Ena shout from inside the house.

The door opens and i'm greeted by a orange haired boy.

"Hey Akito-Kun!" I say as I shoot him a smile. "Hey Tsukasa, come on in.." He says, closing the door and leading me to his room. "Ah, do you have anything to drink? I'm very thirsty" I let out a nervous laugh. I swear Akitos face changed, to a quite scary expression, for a second but I brushed it off.

"Sure, does tea sound good?" He quickly replies. "oh..um sure!" I said that purely off of manners, Akito-Kun and I aren't very close..but Rui is sick today and Nene is busy with Emu so I really had nothing better to do.
.

.

.
I was surprised at how quickly Akito prepared the tea for us! He had a small packet of something in his hand too. 'what is that?' I question myself but brush it off as a sweetener.

I went to take a sip
"Wait..!" Akito stopped me. "Huh?" I hum,confused "this will make it taste better.." he said ripping the packet open and pouring some white powder in. "Oh, does this make it sweeter??" I ask, he replies with a nod and puts the packet away. 'That's strange..' "Why didn't you add some to yours?" I questioned slightly tilting my head to the side.

"I'm uh..not really a fan of it. But Toya seems to like it so I thought why not let you try it too?" He answers nervously. "Hmm alright.." I say going in for a sip.

...

It's actually really good..

Before I knew it I drank the whole thing.
"You seem to have liked it huh?" The taller asks "mhm!" I hum nodding my head yes "maybe I should try it." He said, almost as if his statement was sarcastic.

"Yea maybe you should.." the last part comes out sleepier. I start to feel dizzy and my mind grows hazy. "a-akito" I try to call out for the ginger but it comes out as a mere squeak.

"That worked faster than I thought it would.." I heard him say..

My mind grew to hazy, I couldn't comprehend anything I was saying and my eyes were growing heavier

'What is happening...!?'

The rest is all a blur from there..
~~~

I woke up with a pounding headache "uughh" I groan "where.."

!!

My heart stops as I make eye contact with Akito who just entered the room. "Akito?! ..oh yea" the memories from yesterday hit me like a truck. "Oh no- did I fall asleep!? For how long!?!" I say panicked, attempting to get up but to no avail, my body wouldn't let me. "Calm down, you fainted yesterday. I told your sister don't worry." He said reassuring me.

"My head is pounding.." I say wincing. "Hm..maybe you shouldn't go to school today? I'll call you in sick if you wanna" He says sounding rather desperate. "Mmn no, it's fine i'll just take some pain killers or something." I say getting up quickly, ignoring my bodies complaints. 'A star like me can't afford to miss school'

"Wait where's my phone?" I ask looking around. "Hm? Maybe you lost it?" Akito says "crap..what's the time??" I ask feeling myself panic "it's 5:03" 'perfect'
"I have enough time..!" I say, still looking for my phone "Shoot I think i actually did loose my phone" I say 'not so perfect..' "Oh, i'm sorry.. maybe I can help you sear-" "Sorry, but I can't afford to be late..! I'll come back for it later alright?" I cut him off "...sure" he says, mumbling something under his breath.

"Alright bye!!" I wave goodbye "see you in school" he says looking rather disappointed.

I rush out the door and onto my bike, making my way back home.

[tenma househodl]

I open the door, surprisingly Saki isn't here. 'Weird..maybe she went to practice early' I assure myself and put on my school outfit, completely forgetting breakfast but it wasn't like I ever really ate much for breakfast.

I rush my way to school, popping a mint in my mouth. That'll do.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

I arrive at school and as soon as I spot a familiar purple haired boy I run up to him. "Hey Rui!!" I shout but he just looks at me weirdly and ignores me. 'Huh? Did I do something wrong?' "What was that about?" someone says from behind. I yelp at the familiar voice calling out from behind me. "Huh!? Oh, Nene!" I say still started by her sudden appearance. "What's wrong with Rui? Why'd he look at you like that..?" She asked "oh you saw it too? I have no idea why..and he also ignored me.." I say looking down 'is it because I didn't answer him last night? Is it because he tried to call me or-'

Ring

'Shoot! I'm gonna be late!!" Me and Nene run off our own ways. 'I have my first class with Rui so maybe I can ask him what's wrong there?' I say to myself while entering my first period.

As soon as I enter I can feel Ruis gaze on me.. and not in a pleasant way. He's looking straight at me. He looks almost as if he's mad?! "Rui? Did I do something wro-" I get cut off by the teacher "Tenma please take your seat." She says "y-yes mam i'm sorry!" I say and take a seat in the only open desk, which happens to be in front of Ruis desk.. great.

(_ _).。o○

Lunch break quickly comes around, and for the first time in a while i'm feeling very anxious. The medicine wore off so i'm back to this aching headache and i'm panicked over the thought of why Rui is so mad at me.

It only gets worse when I attempt to talk to Nene and she gives me that same look. I look over to where she's headed at to see Rui and Toya who's.. crying!? "Toya!? Are you ok what's wrong!?" I yell out and run towards them.

Only to quickly be stoped in my tracks to Ruis stern look. "As if you don't know already."Rui says, his words stained with poison. 'What's wrong with everyone today?!' "Huh?? W-what do you mean??"

"Quit the act Tsukasa, we know what you did" Nene says clearly hurt by something.

'What did I do??.."

My headache only grows worse and I start seeing black dots 'Right I havent eaten since yesterday at lunch..' My anxiety grows worse and Nene and the others already left so i'm forced to stumble my way to the clinic, getting weird looks every now in then from others.

'This is all so confusing..maybe they need space? I'll try asking at practice."

______

Yippee I fixed it ( ' ' )

[Words:1294]