Chapter 30

Brenda's P.O.V.

I went to the address that Conner gave me, he said it was Zach's friend Jared's house. When I got there, most of the lights were turned off. I just shrugged me shoulders, it's worth a shot.

I walked up the porch stairs and knocked on the door. I waited for a while and then finally someone answered. I was expecting a teenage boy but an old lady answered. I am not being mean when I am saying old lady, the lady had white hair and was hunchbacked.

"Is Jared home?" I asked.

"Who the heck is Jared?" she asked.

"I don't know maybe your grandson," I said really confused by now.

"I don't have a grandson named Jared. I'm sorry sweetie you have the wrong house," she said and then closed the door.

I looked at the address Conner gave me and compared it to the address on the house, it was the same numbers. Did Conner lie to me? What was he hiding from me? Oh this boy is definitely going to get it.

When I got back home, I opened the door and found Conner getting ready for something. He had a pair of dark jeans on, they were almost black. He also had a white t-shirt on, it also reeked like cologne in my house.

Conner looked at me kind of shocked. Why was he shocked to see me, this is my house. Boys are so confusing these days. Then I heard Conner mumble something to his self. I think I heard 'I thought I had a little more time.' He was probably referring to me because I just came home and he looked like he was about to go party....

Wait! If Conner is going to a party and barely knows anyone around here, he must have been invited by someone he knows. Which is obviously Zach! So this whole time Zach was at a party and Conner couldn't tell me? Really Conner, why did you stoop so low? Zach probably made Conner lie for him. Why would Zach want to lie to me?... Daisy!

That female dog better not be with Zach. If she I am going to kill her. Why can't she just sleep with another man? Wait I forgot that she has basically slept with every guy in the school. Why does she have to mess with my boyfriend? Actually I don't even know if Zach and I are boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. I know Zach isn't saying it but maybe he is implying it. Plus I am probably his side chick since he seems to like Daisy more and hangs out with her all the time. He did it with her for gosh sakes! He is probably cheating on me right now!

"Conner take me the party you are going to," I said nicely, but I want going to be nice for long.

"What party?" he said trying to pull it off.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid? I know you are going to a party and Zach probably invited you. Zach also probably made you lie for him so he could cheat on me with Daisy. You didn't want to tell me because you are Zach's friend and have to stick up for him or maybe you didn't want to tell me because you didn't want me to get hurt. That probably isn't the case though because no one cares about my feelings anymore. Zach just keeps playing with them. He obviously likes Daisy more. So just please do me one favor and take me to this fucking party?!" I screamed at him. When I was done, he just looked at me wide eyed. Probably because he didn't expect a 'good girl' like me to cuss and yell. Well everyone should probably stop being so shocked because good girls can be bad and yell if they want.

Conner nodded his head finally answering my question.

I went upstairs and changed into something decent. I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a crop top which had an American Flag on it. I had a tank top on user the crop top, I don't like to show skin. Then I took my hair out a bun and left like that because it looked ok. I didn't bother with makeup because I wasn't going to be at the party long.

Once I was gone getting ready, I walked downstairs, then Conner and I got into his car. He started to drive to the party. It took about ten minutes before we arrived in front of a huge house . Well huge is an understatement, the house was a mansion. It was most likely owned by Daisy, her family is really wealthy.

Conner ended up parking about two blocks away from her house because it was crowded. Once we parked the car and got out, we started ending towards the house. It was pretty awkward because we were walking in silence. The reason we were walking in silence was because Conner is Zach's best friend and we both know that Zach is cheating on me.

When we arrived at the house, I saw that there was furniture on the lawn also a bunch of drunk kids passed out on the lawn. These people need lives. I walked to the house and the air was filled with the stench of alcohol and cigarettes.

There were these drunk boys that kept trying to hook up with me, one even tried grinding on me! These people have no respect for others, epically towards girls. I was just really trying to find Zach.

I kept squishing through people to find Zach, so far I had no luck. I didn't know Conner was still following me until this guy got all up in my space. Also the guy kissed me on my cheek and tried to kiss me on the lips. Then Conner pushed him out of the way and punched him. He told the guy to mess with me. Conner can be really protective at points.

I walked a little more through the crowd and that is where I found Zach. It wasn't just Zach though, it was Zach and Daisy. They were dancing to the music. I found Zach grinding on her and then they started to kiss. I felt my heart break into a million pieces, a trillion pieces at that moment. I just stopped moving at that moment. I felt like I was going to faint. I couldn't believe it.

Zach said he was sorry for doing it with Daisy but then he goes to her party and grinds her and kisses her. He is a freaking liar. How could he do this to me?! I haven't cheated on him. Well I kissed Cody but that wasn't different because I saw him a Daisy kissing.

I heard Conner asking me if I was ok, but I obviously wasn't. I didn't bother relying to him because I'm pretty sure he knew the answer. Before I knew it, I was walking towards Zach and Daisy. I don't know what I was about to do. Mt body took over me completely.

I walked up to Zach and pulled him off Daisy. Then I brought my arm and fist back. I punched Zach and Daisy in the face. I felt a lump in my throat. I started to cry, I ran out of the house as fast as I can.

I am so mad, frustrated, depressed, and stupid. I knew Zach was cheating on me but I didn't cry because I guess I had to see to believe it. I am so stupid, how did I think I changed the player/bad boy of the school? Why did I think that? I was just another one of his toys.

I am so mad at myself, why did I believe him? He sissy he lived me, was I just a lie to him?

I ran down the block as fast as I can. I was pushing my legs to go faster than usual. I just wanted to escape reality. Was that too much to ask for?

I ended up falling on the ground. blood was coming out of my knee and band that I had just scraped. I felt someone pick me up, I was met by Conner. What was he doing here? Wasn't he friends with Zach, why was he helping me?

"What are you doing here?" I asked through sobs.

"I came to take you home and help you?" He said.

"Why would you want to help me? Zach's your friend and I'm not yours."

"I am really nice. I just punched him back there for you," he said with a smile.

I guess Conner was really nice. Conner took me back home. I got cleaned up and changed into pajamas. I laid down on my bed staring at my ceiling. I was still wondering how could I have been so stupid? I was crying too. Zach had been my first love and first real boyfriend.

Just then I got a call, it was from my brother. he said that mom and dad died. This is the worst day of my life. This day just keeps getting better and better. I am losing the people I love really fast. I should live my day to the fullest with the people I love.

Is this the end of my world. Can it be my last day in the Earth? This is the worst day ever. Can it just be over? I took a pair of scissors from my desk and put it to my wrist....