Chapter 14

After we got our tickets, we headed to get snacks. I got M&M's and a sprite, and Zach had gotten popcorn for us to share and a Coke. We headed to the movie we were going to see, which was "Sponge Out Of Water". Yes, I am really that childish and got Zach to take me. He really didn't want to but I finally got him to agree.

We walked into the theater with our snacks and found seats. It was pretty crowed in there and I felt kind of weird, since I was a teenager seeing a kids movie and like the whole theater was filled with kids eight and under.

Once me and Zach sat down, this kid started to complain that he couldn't see, so then me moved to a different spot. When we moved to that spot a kid started to throw popcorn at us, so we moved again. Then we finally sat down and it was ok, well at least that was what I thought, until halfway during the movie, this kid started to kick my seat and he wouldn't stop. I tried to be nice and let him kick my seat because I thought he would stop soon, but he didn't.

Towards the end of the movie, the SpongeBob theme song played and he was singing it and was kicking my seat man this kid was really annoying. I turned around and asked him to stop politely but his mom gave me a look that said you-are-a-teenager-at-a-little-kid-movie-so-you-should-have-been-prepared. I just turned back around and let the kid kick my seat not wanting to deal with his mom.

Once the movie was over and everyone's started piling out of the theater, we just sat there.

"So did you like the movie?" Zach asked with a smirk.

"It was wonderful," I said sarcastically. He just laughed at that.

We got up and started walking toward the exit, on our way out we threw our garbage away. When we got outside and started walking to the car, Zach grabbed my hand. I think he had hesitated before he actually grabbed my hand, but I thought it was adorable. Where his hand touched mine, it was tingling and I felt comfortable, until we had to let go to get in the car. After he started the car and buckled his seatbelt, he looked at me.

"Where do you want to go eat, or what do you want to get to eat?" he asked backing the car out of the parking space.

"I don't know, what ever you want,"I started.

"How about Panera?" he asks.

"I never had it but sure," I said. After I said that, he stopped the car and just looked at me like I was crazy.

"You have never had Panera?"

"No."

"How have you not had Panera, it is delicious?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

After about a ten minute drive, we arrived at Panera. Zach pulled the car into a parking space. I unbuckled my seatbelt and then got out of the car. We walked into Panera and looked at the menu, I really didn't know what to get considering that I was a picky eater. I kept slimming through the menu, until I found the right thing to get.

We walked up to the cash register and told the guy what we wanted. I had ordered chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl, gotten an apple on the side, and then got a sprite. Once we got our food, we walked to a table and sat down. It was silence at first but then Zach's started laughing out of no where, I just looked at him like he was freaking crazy.

I turned around to see that a little kid fell and was crying. Zach really needs to be more nicer, he is a jerk sometimes, but I still like him.

"You are such a jerk," I said to him.

"I know, but that is why you like me," he said.

"You are totally right on that one," I said rolling my eyes.

We just sat there getting bored, until I felt something hit my cheek. It was a piece of bread. I look up to see Zach smiling at me. I throw a piece at Zach. It gets this food fight started. I ended up throwing the apple and hitting that little kid in the head and they started to cry. I felt so bad at that moment, I wanted to go over there and apologize.

I got up from the table and was about to go apologize, before the manger came out and told us to leave and that we were banned from going there ever again.

Zach and I walked out the restaurant laughing hard. I had tiny pieces of bread in my hair and he had noodles from soup in his hair. We were cracking up because of this and I have no idea why.

We got in the car and started to head home, but then Zach said he had a good way to end the night. I was kind of scared on where he was going to take us because he wouldn't tell me or give me any hints.

Finally we stopped and I looked out the window. What I saw was a playground.I was confused on why Zach had taken me here, I mean this is a place for children to play, and also it was sark outside right now, so this was kind of creepy. Just think about it, your boyfriend takes you to a park and it is dark outside. How would you feel if this happened to you?

Zach parked the car and then told me to get out of the car. I got out of the car and we started to walk toward the playgrund. I wonder what Zach was thinking, he took me to a park! I am almost eighteen now.

Once we reached the playground, we started to play stupid games like tag, hot lava, and had races. He won all the races, I think he was cheating. I have no idea how he could cheat at racing but I know he did, which means he also won at tag. I am not good at games, but I won at hot lava. I have to admit I had a pretty fun time playing these games even if I am not around eight years old.

Right now, we are sitting in the swings just talking. Zach gets up off his swing and pushes me on mine. After he does that, he gets back in his swing.

"This date was pretty fun," I said.

"Yeah, it was," was his reply.

As me and Zach go higher and higher in the swings, it kind of becomes a competition. Then as we slow down, we plan to jump. First, Zach jumps off landing on his back. Then I jump off before noticing that Zach hasn't landed on his feet. Next thing I know, is that I had landed on top of him.

There we lay just staring at each other. Then we inch closer and closer. I begin to close my eyes and so does Zach. Our lips crashed together, and now are moving in sync.

I really am glad that we had this date tonight. This date was just wonderful. I didn't want it to end, but it had to soon since it was late and dark outside. Neither of us kept track of time.

We lay there on the ground now, with my head on Zach's stomach. Zach and I are holding hands while gazing at the sky. The stars are so beautiful.

Then I noticed I said that last part out loud because Zach replied, "Just like you."

I cracked up after he said that and I couldn't help notice him smile too.

"That was so cheesy," I said between gasps of air.

"I know," he chuckled to himself.

We finally decided to call it a night at went. Once, we arrived at the house and were inside, we got ready for bed. I told him goodnight and gave him a short goodnight kiss. Then I went off to bed, I stared at the ceiling with a big smile plastered on my face. And I know I went to sleep with a huge grin on my face too.

******
A/N: Another chapter, yay! Hope you guys enjoyed it. ISTEP testing is finally over, for now. I want to thank all of you who are reading my story and everyone who is voting and commenting. I love you guys.

Hugs and (Hersey) Kisses,

-Adriana💜