Chapter 15

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It is Sunday and I am happy.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Wait, if it is Sunday then why is my alarm going off?

I turned off my alarm and then got off my bed. I checked my phone and looked at the date, it was Monday. Did I sleep all through Sunday? Was I really that tired?

As I was getting ready for school, I smelled food. I showered quickly and then got dressed. I was wearing gray sweatpants, a black tank top with a black sweater over it, some slipper boots, messy bun, and put my nerd glasses on. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked ok, so I headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I saw Zach cooking food. When did he learn how to cook? I walked over to the cabinets to get a plate but Zach stopped me before I could. I just glared at him, why was he standing in my way?

"Go sit down, I will bring your food to you," he said with a smile on his.

"Gosh, what unicorn threw up in you cereal?" I whispered to myself but he heard me.

"Her name was Lily," he said and I couldn't help but crack a smile.

I sat down at the dining room table, my back was to Zach. I have a feeling that he is going to do something to me. I waited a couple minutes but nothing happened. I went on my phone because I got tired of waiting.

Next thing I know, I have flour all over my face. What the heck? Now it is all over my phone. I turned around to look at Zach and just gave him a stare like I-am-going-to-kill-you.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed flour and put on his face. He wiped the flour from underneath his eyes and laughed. Then he grabbed some batter and threw it at me. Oh no he didn't. I went to the fridge acting like I was going to get something to drink by I got two eggs. I walk over to Zach with the eggs behind my back, he starts to run away.

I chased after him but ended up "falling". I pretended that I hurt my ankle, so he stopped and came back to me. Zach kneeled on the floor and that is when I put the two eggs on his head. I started to laugh at his facial expression. Then he grabbed the chocolate syrup from the counter and squirted it at me. This is going to be so hard to get out of my hair.

He put his arm out to help me up, but instead of letting him help me up, I pulled him down by my side. We ended up just laying on the floor. We looked at each and started to lean, and then kissed. Zach pulled away and I just looked at him, he pulls out his phone next. I gave him a confused look.

He went to his camera and we took a selfie. Next, my phone goes off, it is from Instagram and that someone took a photo of me, it was obviously Zach, but I still went to check it. When I saw the picture of us, it already had 56 likes, he must be famous on Instagram but how?

*********
It turned out that we didn't go to school, I am so behind on school work. After our fight earlier, I ended up taking another shower, my hair still smells like chocolate syrup! I can't get this chocolate syrup out of my hair either! I think I may have to cut it.

When I finished showering, me and Zach decided to watch some YouTube videos, man I miss the YouTube days. I so want to make another video and I think Zach read my mind.

"Hey do you wanna do question and answer video?" he asked.

"I don't really want to," I say thinking about the whole Katie situation.

"I know you want to and plus she would be happy for you," he said pushing my shoulder.

"Fine," I said.

We went to our Twitter accounts and put Question and Answer video.
#askZachandBrenda.

I mean people should know me I am not sure about Zach. I was still on Twitter and then all these comments started popping up. Well, I guess people do know Zach because someone asked 'Are you and Zach dating?' How do they know who my Zach is? I didn't mean for that to sound possessive.

After we got a lot of questions, we started our video, we used my camera to record. Once we set everything up, we sat down on my bed and started the video.

"Hey guys, today I am here with my friend Zach, and we are going to answer some questions you guys have for us," I said into the camera.

"So I'm just a friend?" he asked.

"Ok, I am here with my boyfriend Zach. Is that better?" I asked turning and looking at him.

"Way better," he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Well let's get started," I said happily.

"First question: What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal would have to be a Panda. How about you Zach?" I asked.

"My favorite animal is a shoe," he said.

"A shoe is not an animal."

"Then he whined fine it's a spider."

"Spiders are an insect."

"Fine a f**king Kangaroo, I don't know."

"No cussing gosh, you have such a potty mouth," and this made him laugh.

"Are you four? Who uses the word potty mouth at age 17?" he said between laughs.

"Next Question: Are you guys dating?!"

"Yes, we are just like Brenda said at the beginning of the video," Zach stated.

"Next Question: If you could be anything, what would you be?"

"I would be a cat," I stated.

"Why would you be a cat, I would be a racer," he said.

"Racing involves getting hurt and I don't think you could handle that, you would be more of a jellyfish because you have no brain," I said and he held his heart like he was hurt by me saying that.

"Next Question: Will you marry me Zach?"

"I am sorry, I won't. I am taken right now. I already have a girl in mind that I am going to marry," Zach said.

"Awww," was all I could say.

"Who said it was you?" he said and I just stared at him, wide eyed.

"I am kidding," he said and he gave me a light kiss.

"Next question: What is your favorite cereal?, that's easy, mine is Cinnamon Toast Crunch," I said.

"My favorite cereal would have to be Cocoa Puffs," he said.

"This next one isn't a question, it is a comment and it says, Brenda you should kill yourself, you don't deserve Zach, he will be mine. Well thank you, I will take that as a complement because Zach is mine," I said.

"Are you getting jealous?" he asked poking me in my stomach.

"No! Maybe!"

"Yes you are."

"Fine I am."

After we answered a couple more questions, we finally finished the video and decided to go get food. Zach had taken me to McDonalds, but we didn't eat there, right now he is driving somewhere.

Once we came to a stop, we were on a hill, which had a view of our whole town and it look so fascinating. We got out of the car and sat on the roof while eating our food. I guess I could consider this as our second date.

I think I am in love with Zach.

*******
A/N: I am sorry I haven't updated in a while, hopefully this longish chapter makes up for it. I want to thank everyone who is reading my story. I love you guys! Done forget to comment and vote. I am sorry again for not updating earlier, and I don't have an excuse for it either.

-Adriana💜