32

It was morning. And you started waking up and you looked down and saw servos wrapped around you. You smiled. You looked and saw your mate Megatron fast asleep. He stayed here with me all night. He's something else. I said to myself. I wanted to say something but when I did it was scratchy. Megatron jerked but stirred in his sleep. I looked and went and kissed my husband on his lips. I then went back and saw a soft smile form on his faceplates.

Megatron slowly opened his eyes. He looked at you. Morning my queen. Now do you know what I want? I looked at him. I shook my helm. Megatron slowly got up and he kissed you back. But this kiss was a proper kiss and it had more passion and it was a better kiss. Megatron went and slowly slid his hands down on your side. He heard you moan feeling it. He missed those sounds. Soon he stopped and he looked at you. So….you ready to get back. I nodded. Megatron slowly got up and helped you down.

Steve was walking when he jumped up and he looked and saw the queen and his master. My Lord. Steve gasps. Your majesty. It's so good to have you back. We really missed you. We actually missed you know. Well. You always know how to bring a smile to our face. I smiled at Steve. I tapped on Megs. Oh. She says thank you. She may have trouble trying to speak. But let's not give up hope. Now excuse us Steve.

I was walking with Megs. Still sore. But I really wanted to have my unborn child back. I then stopped. I then showed signs to Megs. Sighs. I understand my dear. Look, we will try again. But not right now. You aren't well. I pouted and crossed my arms. Megatron rolled his optics. No my dear. I am not doing it. Even Knockout would say you aren't well yet. Ask me what, my Liege. Megatron looked and saw Knockout. Uh. Hehe. Well she wants to. He walked over and whispered it to Knockout. Knockout's eyes widened. Oh no. Oh no your majesty. You aren't doing it until I give the order and it is all clear that you are stable enough to do it. He then walked off.

I then went and hit his chest. Megatron gently took your hand and you both started walking to the throne room. I was going to force myself to get better. I wanted to have another sparkling. We got to the throne room and Megs started walking to his throne. I walked and stood by the computers. Megatron sat down and looked at you. He chuckled. I know what you are thinking my dear. I looked at him. I reached over and grabbed the pad. I typed the words in. What. Megatron chuckled. I know that you want us to try again. But not until you are well. And that is final. I pouted and ended the fight and conversation because I knew I couldn't win.