21

Skip To Next Morning:

I was starting to wake up when I started not to feel well. I nudged Megs to help me up. But he didn't budge. I growled and hissed. Megatron was in a deep recharge when he heard you hissing. He stirred in his sleep. Soon he felt a hard thud. Ugh. Hmmm. My queen. What was that for? Ugh. Well you didn't wake up for the first time. Megs, I am still sore and I need to go to the washroom. I am not fe. Megatron quickly got up and he went over and lifted you up. We were in the washroom. He sat me down. He gently massaged and rubbed my back. Once I was done he grabbed a rag and wiped my mouth. He then grabbed an energon cube. Here you go my queen. I smiled and I took the cube. Thanks. I slowly got up with Megs helping me. I then walked off to check out to see how everything was going with Shockwave.

Shockwave was working when he heard his doors open. He looked and saw the queen. Your majesty. It's good to see you. I smiled. Yes it's good to see you too. Shockwave then Walked to grab something in the other room. Soon something smacked my helm. I shook my helm. Until I felt funny. I mean really funny. I soon collapsed. Shockwave walked out but didn't see you. Until he heard this. Goo. He looked down and was shocked. The queen was a sparkling. Oh snap. Master is not going to be happy with this. He walked over and lifted you up. He then walked out to show you to Lord Megatron.

Megaton was at his desk writing stuff down to help with Dread-Quake-Storm until he heard his name. My Liege. Megatron turned and saw Shockwave. Shockwave. What brings you here? He turned back to working and writing things. Uh. Something has…. happened my Liege. Megatron turned and what will that be. I am dreading to ask. Uh this my Liege. Megatron looked and saw a sparkling.

A sparkling. Where did you find her? Goo. Megatwon. Megatron looked at you. He thought that you looked so cute. But what he didn't know was that this was you. My Liege. Uh…. Hehe. This is….the queen. Megatron's eyes widened. What. What was that you said? Repeat that for me Shockwave. Uh….my Liege. This is the queen. Megaton growled. Okay question for you Mr-know-it-all-scientist. Will this affect the sparkling that she is carrying?

Uh. That I am not sure about my Liege. Megatron growled again. Then fix this. I can't have my queen like this. Hand her over to me. Shockwave walked over and handed you over to Megatron. Now go and fix this. Yes my Lord. Shockwave walked out to fix this problem. Megatron's eyes softens looking at you. He chuckled. You are cute though. Goo. He then lightly poked your helm with his digits. You giggled. Are you thirsty my little queen? Goo. That must be a yes then. He walked over and grabbed a bottle that was for Dread-Quake-Storm. I'll make one later for Dread-Quake-Storm. Here you go my little queen.

You saw the bottle and took it. I can't even believe how cute you are and so adorable. But I better not say this to you once you are back to normal or you'll have my helm. Soon you started crying. Megatron optics widened. Shhh. It's okay my queen. Ugh. 5 kids. And now taking care of my queen who is now a sparkling because of that know it all Shockwave. With his logic it gets really annoying. Megatron was walking around and bouncing you trying to calm you down. Soon his doors open. And the kids walked in. He didn't know what he was going to say. Here we go. He says to himself. Not wanting to tell the truth about who this sparkling is. But he has too. Because he never tells a lie.